Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

all of this is a complete f*cking disgrace

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:28 pm

thanx carl for telling us all just wot a mess the club is in but wlth billionaire backers we should never be in this mess !!!!!!!!

TG and VT promised after play off heartbreak that we would be top 2 this coming season and i believed in them so why this mess??????
get your f*cking money out NOW and stop playing games or f**k off i say coz when ure worth billions theres no need for any of this bullshit

Re: all of this is a complete f*cking disgrace

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:32 pm

rhysH wrote:thanx carl for telling us all just wot a mess the club is in but wlth billionaire backers we should never be in this mess !!!!!!!!

TG and VT promised after play off heartbreak that we would be top 2 this coming season and i believed in them so why this mess??????
get your f*cking money out NOW and stop playing games or f**k off i say coz when ure worth billions theres no need for any of this bullshit

No, No , No Rhys you are getting it wrong. The Malaysians as far as we know are honourable and they saved the club from dying. They should not though be expected to pay off all the debts when they only own 36.75% of it. They need our patience and resolve while they work through the previous mistakes and rectify them.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:36 pm

i agree totally m8 but my question is why 30 per cent???? if your billionaires just buy the eggers out job done

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:39 pm

rhysH wrote:i agree totally m8 but my question is why 30 per cent???? if your billionaires just buy the eggers out job done

and let them get away with all that land and the looting they done and pay them handsomely for it, or should PMG put up as well as the Malaysians ?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:45 pm

pmg aint gonna put a penny in m8 we all know that m8 i bet the malaysians are wishing they never got involved and who can blame them

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:51 pm

rhysH wrote:pmg aint gonna put a penny in m8 we all know that m8 i bet the malaysians are wishing they never got involved and who can blame them

NO they dont have regrets they are committed. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 pm

looking back i think i preferred the 4th division!!!!

we might of been shite but at least we just talked about the footie back then not the bloody politics all of this shit is putting me off football its all bollocks

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:55 am

The Malaysians are playing hard ball at the moment and have tested their fellow directors, and can see quite plainly that PMG faction have no interest in the club.
They have made a fortune out of this club by grabbing all the contracts and then getting themselves in a preferential creditor situation with charges against the clubs assets (premier seating, and players to name a few),
If they could sniff a new build situation with any sports organisation they would offer their services and then become the cuckoo in their nests (preferred creditor status only).

Let the Malaysians deal with them, they will win in the end and then the truth will come out.