Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" ITS A FUNNY OLD WORLD"

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Everything This forum and Myself Said Regarding "THE RIDDLER" Came TRUE, We were abused at the time and sniped at by ccmb. we took it on the chin and all we did was try and warn ALL City Fans.

Many people fought against us and to this day We proved them wrong, AS THIS CLUB HAS BEEN LEFT IN DEEP SHIT.

Now lets put Sam aside, whether he comes or he doesnt, thats another story.

THIS CLUB IS STILL IN DEEP SHIT and BECAUSE WE ARE TRYING TO WARN THE FANS WE ARE ONCE AGAIN BEING BATTERED FOR IT.
WELL I STAND BY IT.
The Trust can butter up to Gethin Jenkins, like they did the Riddler, but there is no getting away from it, the Clubs in trouble.

Remember last year we said there was an Embargo on OUR CLUB,They denied it for 4 months, yet we were right from the first day.
Remember "THE GOLDEN TICKET" We said there would be NO PLAYERS IN January 2010, we got slaughtered for it.
Slate me all you want, I am telling you Our club is worse off than I ever could off imagined.
I dont enjoy saying what and when there us Bad News, nor does Carl or Gwyn or any other CIty fan, WE WANT TO SAY and TELL GOOD NEWS BUT AT THIS MOMENT THERE IS NOT ANY.

I would like to thank all those fans who believed in this Forum and stood by it, No matter what insults are hurled at us, as THE TRUTH HURTS People and THEY DONT LIKE BEING TOLD IT and THATS WHAT THIS FORUM TRIES ITS BEST TO DO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " ITS A FUNNY OLD WORLD"

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:32 pm

i sometimes feel were cursed annis i really do lol

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Another rollercoaster ride :(

Its makes me sad when just as we appear to be getting somewhere another lot hits the fan. (excuse the pun)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Totally right and I know you are putting Sam to one side but the truth will prevail and those at the club can try and ringfence TG but in the end TG learn what has happened in the background of this club and unless they are going to invest £20+million before the end of the year then the club will have to deal with Sam and Langston because the agreement says so.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:44 pm

We were in the shit as soon as Hammam began throwing (the bank's) cash around. We've been a financial basket case of a club ever since I've supported them. Anyone with any sense knows that the Malaysians coming in did nothing other than steady the ship in what are still very murky and turbulent waters.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Eddie May wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Totally right and I know you are putting Sam to one side but the truth will prevail and those at the club can try and ringfence TG but in the end TG learn what has happened in the background of this club and unless they are going to invest £20+million before the end of the year then the club will have to deal with Sam and Langston because the agreement says so.

carl, all youve ever done is tell it how it is, yet jenkins,mike hall and his rugby lot have managed to get the ccmb lot turning against city fans quite sad really.

iTS f*cking ANNOYING!

Their trying to divide and a good job they're doing too. f**k the lot of um

Il be there come rain or shine im Cardiff City till i die!

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:35 pm

To Be Fair, Mike Morris is trying his best on CCMB to stop all bickering and personal vibes coming from CCMB.

It's only a minority of posters, and I cannot understand why two message boards cannot just get on living in unison.

We are all Cardiff City till we die after all.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:41 pm

I think its a bit harsh on the trust IMO the trust should be keeping an open dialoge with the club at this stage for official comments.

While your comments bring an alternative and something for the fans to think about. I dont see it as one or the other but bother working to give fans the info.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote: TELL GOOD NEWS BUT AT THIS MOMENT THERE IS NOT ANY.

I thought it was pretty good news from Hartley and the Trust following their meeting with Gethin Jenkins today. At least we now know that the agreement to pay Langston £10m in instalments is in place, and they've kept to the repayments (so far!). I thought the deal Ridsdale/PMG negotiated with Langston was very good, so the last thing we want to do is give Langston the opportunity to call the debt in and cause havoc.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:45 pm

dont care how much shit we are in, love the club always even if it means starting again as afc cardiff i will love them.

BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:48 pm

The only thing i'm going to say is sam started this shit and now you seem to want him back in what is your honest reasons for this?

I am on the CCMB and have been defending peace and harmony between the two messageboards but as I posted on the Mike morris thread I feel sometimes you force your opinions on others although that could be others following your lead not arguing with you annis just seems stupid to me that both messageboards are arguing over petty things.

I don't agree with the Egg out just because they haven't been given a chance without ridsdale to do anything right or wrong yet. Other than the book incident which I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. So not going to comment.

I have total respect for you following the city in the dark ages although they seem to be coming back to us again :lol:

Hope we can pull through and both messageboards finally go back to the way they used to be the CCMB and AAMB discussing anything shit and CCFC :D

Can't believe that we played in a charity match a few days ago and now all this has gone on only logged on for the first time since then and now i see all this :evil:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Eddie May wrote:you mean gethin jenkins said all this lol, funny this is your first post and its stinking up for him lol

What's so funny about it? :?:
I've never met Gethin so it would be very harsh of me to presume that he'd be willing to lie directly to representatives of the Trust. I'm going to give Gethin Jenkins a few months before making judgement.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:00 am

Eddie May wrote:
danny_price wrote:The only thing i'm going to say is sam started this shit and now you seem to want him back in what is your honest reasons for this?

I am on the CCMB and have been defending peace and harmony between the two messageboards but as I posted on the Mike morris thread I feel sometimes you force your opinions on others although that could be others following your lead not arguing with you annis just seems stupid to me that both messageboards are arguing over petty things.

I don't agree with the Egg out just because they haven't been given a chance without ridsdale to do anything right or wrong yet. Other than the book incident which I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. So not going to comment.

I have total respect for you following the city in the dark ages although they seem to be coming back to us again :lol:

Hope we can pull through and both messageboards finally go back to the way they used to be the CCMB and AAMB discussing anything shit and CCFC :D

Can't believe that we played in a charity match a few days ago and now all this has gone on only logged on for the first time since then and now i see all this :evil:

Danny, good post, but i say what i feel, gwyn, annis or carl if they are wrong i will tell them, but to be fair they have mostly been spot on and for that they have been attacked on ccmb,but great on mike for standing up for them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

this is the thing I'd also like to ask Annis. I'm sure he'd be happy if they and me included discussed the rumors/facts whatever anyone believes. fairly and not just abused Annis Carl and co about where they got there info from like I personally don't believe the sam one just because I know we need a football man on our board but think taking an ex director would be a step backwards rather than forwards I know alot of people liked him but I still blame him for the debt that followed his departure and the whole ridsdale thing as it was his fault IMO that he drove the club so far down that he had to give it to someone and the only person who seemed at the time suitable for the job was Mr Ridsdale. Just my opinions

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:07 am

Cheers Danny, I Respect your opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:20 am

rhysH wrote:i sometimes feel were cursed annis i really do lol

No we're not cursed, we've just got a bad case of head lice. As soon as you think you've got rid you start scratching again. We just need to go down the chemist and get the full treatment that's all.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:41 am

of course the other option is to have it all shaved off and let your hair grow back lice free :!:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 am

Sam started all this shit, were you around when he took us on, can you remember that far back, and we weren't in the shit then?

We'd have seen shit as a way out, we were in the death throes at the time.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:26 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Sam started all this shit, were you around when he took us on, can you remember that far back, and we weren't in the shit then?

thats the problem gwyn, Most of them wern't here pre sam, all plastic playoff fans, cunts

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Its funny how some come on here moaning about things being posted when they dont come true saying told you so

yet when things they argue as bull@hit on here turn out to be true

they dont mention them :roll:

you cant get everything correct all the time but most of the time its pretty close to the truth on here

keep up the information on here lads your doing a great job

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:54 pm

welshjon wrote:Its funny how some come on here moaning about things being posted when they dont come true saying told you so

yet when things they argue as bull@hit on here turn out to be true

they dont mention them :roll:

you cant get everything correct all the time but most of the time its pretty close to the truth on here

keep up the information on here lads your doing a great job

Exactly Jon :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Eddie May wrote:they are getting worse on ccmb, were now not real city fans, i wonder where those words came from lol.

I'd imagine those words came from this baord as one of the things they are often accused of too... SAD REALLY!!!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Ben wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Sam started all this shit, were you around when he took us on, can you remember that far back, and we weren't in the shit then?

thats the problem gwyn, Most of them wern't here pre sam, all plastic playoff fans, cunts

All this for and against shite is getting really tedious, let the club and him meet and see what occurs. :ayatollah:

Ben your comment is f*cking out of order,(and no i'm not plastic play off before you ask) i'm not sure where i stand on yeh or nay for sam, i'm still undecided, but to start calling people cunts is a bit shallow of you.
But hey, there you go.....!!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Minty wrote:
Ben wrote:

All this for and against shite is getting really tedious, let the club and him meet and see what occurs. :ayatollah:

Ben your comment is f*cking out of order,(and no i'm not plastic play off before you ask) i'm not sure where i stand on yeh or nay for sam, i'm still undecided, but to start calling people cunts is a bit shallow of you.
But hey, there you go.....!!

Minty totally agree, let them all meet and then once and for all, we will know where we are :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Ben wrote:

Just out of interest Ben , but how long have you been a regular supporter of CCFC?

Its just that I object strongly to someone like you , who regularly seems to think that finishing a post with foul language or thinks it funny to wish another poster dies in a car crash (remember that "hilarious"post of yours?) and seems incapable of either following or contributing to a debate in an adult manner , accusing people like me (who definitely don`t want Sam back in any capacity at the club) of some form of disloyalty.

I have never been a "plastic" as you so eloquently describe it and was here long before Sam was ever involved with CCFC (or Wimbledon for that matter). And I have been a fan now for 49 years , a figure which I suggest is far higher than either your attendance period or your IQ (with apologies to others for sinking to your level of "debate")

Keith

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Top post Since 62.
Bosco

Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:18 am

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 55,00.html

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:24 am

I think I'd feel more uneasy if things were going well to be honest! The club is dogged by problems and has been for decades. I've become used to living with this cloud over our heads. It's kind of become a safety blanket now! :D

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 55,00.html

CCFC seem to habe broken the link ?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Ben can be a bit naughty at times :lol:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:39 pm

I am relatively new to this forum so I am not in a position to comment on the other forum, however what I can say is the posts from Carl and Annis, have been in my opinion honest, forthright and informative as a fan thats all I can ask for.

Keep up the good work
Keep the faith

Splottbluebird 48