Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Note for Marcel Desailly

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Whilst you're living and breathing every kick of your beloved Ghana, please remember one f*cking thing.

YOU chose to play internationally for FRANCE.

Arsehole.

Re: Note for Marcel Desailly

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:27 pm

I have been thinking that all along. If you care that much for Ghana mate why didn't you play for them??? The same goes for Zidane and Algeria.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Zabier wrote:I have been thinking that all along. If you care that much for Ghana mate why didn't you play for them??? The same goes for Zidane and Algeria.

Agree with the Desailly part but I havn't seen zidane being involved with algeria

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:33 pm

I know, was thinking that.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Zabier wrote:I have been thinking that all along. If you care that much for Ghana mate why didn't you play for them??? The same goes for Zidane and Algeria.

Zidane was born in France, though.

Desailly was born in Ghana.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:30 pm

i thought that at the last world cup. desailly saying we are through about ghana when he choise not to play for them, f*cking clown

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:50 am

Desailly has probably the most contrived goal celebration I've ever seen (while the rest of the crew are in stitches loving him up) but there are many players over the past few years who are worse than him in my opinion. I hate all this kind of attitude to your country of birth. Freddie Kanoute probably started it all off when he realised he wasn't good enough to play for the full French team so discovered he was actually Malian. John Barnes was Jamaican in the 98 World Cup despite playing for England many times, John Fashanau suddenly started talking about Nigeria as 'we' when they qualified for their first World Cup and there are many more. But the one I hate at the moment is Kevin Prince Boateng. Treacherous or confused? After playing for Germany at every level except the full team, he suddenly decides he is Ghanaian when he realises he isn't good enough for the German team. You certainly wouldn't want him on your side in the trenches, would you?