Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOT THE BIGGEST NEWS

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:19 pm

But someone from our club has just rung me and said the Paulo Soasa will sign for Leicester on Monday, I was disappointed that the only good news they could give me was something about the Jacks.

Re: NOT THE BIGGEST NEWS

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:But someone from our club has just rung me and said the Paulo Soasa will sign for Leicester on Monday, I was disappointed that the only good news they could give me was something about the Jacks.

Bad news i reckon. It means the gypos will get cash for a crap manager. Lets hope they go for Bobby Gould as boss

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 pm

gary speed has been mooted about as the next swans manager

can't believe that myself

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Kevin Cullis being interviewed on Monday. Still Has his xmas tree formation flip charts

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:45 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:gary speed has been mooted about as the next swans manager

can't believe that myself

They couldnt afford speeds wages plus most jacks think speed is something that you take at a family event

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:46 pm

I was told today [from a Jack] that Chris Coleman is being lined up aswell.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:00 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I was told today [from a Jack] that Chris Coleman is being lined up aswell.

f*cking Brilliant!!! :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:19 pm

carlccfc wrote:But someone from our club has just rung me and said the Paulo Soasa will sign for Leicester on Monday, I was disappointed that the only good news they could give me was something about the Jacks.

Blimey, Leicester have gone downhill fast since Pearson left - Sousa is almost as old as Jimmy Floyd and Fowler! :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:00 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I was told today [from a Jack] that Chris Coleman is being lined up aswell.

Wishful thinking. Coleman has gone public before saying he could never manage Swansea as if it went tits up his family would face all the grief and he could never manage cardiff as his family would have grief either way !

Brian Robson please :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Planet Swans are not a happy bunch this evening (morning).

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Do we still owe Glenn his transfer fee?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:16 am

Betting was "suspended" yesterday on that one, an hour or so before I could my 50p each way on. Bastards........... :x

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Billy Reid anyone

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/s ... -22368726/

Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:19 am

Spot on announced today :ayatollah: