Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The good thing about Transfer embargos

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:54 pm

No Eddie or Etutu.
Who was the Dutch striker we signed and he never played?

Re: The good thing about Transfer embargos

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Ewan Redan :oops:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:27 pm

And the Italian - Ferretti was it ? recommended by Alex Ferguson! so much, he never made the Man Ure squad!

didnt really get a chance though did he, similar to that of that ummmm....orrrrr god whas his name, the black fella from last season, fell out with Jones didnt get a game????? was suppose to be pretty good :roll: nope its gone................. :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Ewan Redan :oops:

:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Merlin wrote:And the Italian - Ferretti was it ? recommended by Alex Ferguson! so much, he never made the Man Ure squad!

didnt really get a chance though did he, similar to that of that ummmm....orrrrr god whas his name, the black fella from last season, fell out with Jones didnt get a game????? was suppose to be pretty good :roll: nope its gone................. :lol:

Andrea Ferretti

We had him for two seasons i think but he never had a proper chance, He plays for some Itialian team in their second division now

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:01 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:
Merlin wrote:And the Italian - Ferretti was it ? recommended by Alex Ferguson! so much, he never made the Man Ure squad!

Andrea Ferretti

We had him for two seasons i think but he never had a proper chance, He plays for some Itialian team in their second division now

:? - I got his name at the start of the post! It's the other guys name i forgot! Adebayi or summin ? i think? :lol: