Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A REQUEST FOR THE TRUST

Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Any chance you can get confirmation from the club whether or not we are now under a transfer embargo or not, cheers lad 9and lasses, very PC me.lol) :old:

Re: A REQUEST FOR THE TRUST

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 pm

as I have said to outsider , its a bit late today as its four o clock and the trust board are probably mostly at work

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:07 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Any chance you can get confirmation from the club whether or not we are now under a transfer embargo or not, cheers lad 9and lasses, very PC me.lol) :old:

Gwyn,
We asked the question and I believe we are not currently under an embargo. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Any chance you can get confirmation from the club whether or not we are now under a transfer embargo or not, cheers lad 9and lasses, very PC me.lol) :old:

Gwyn,
We asked the question and I believe we are not currently under an embargo. :ayatollah:

Cheers for that fella, thanks for clearing that up. Could you though get it in an email or something other than verbal so if it turns out that it was ture all along you've got something to show his answer. You know in a few weeks time if he then denies telling you and making you out to be a mug?
Just a bit more of a formal reply would be good. Cheers

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:15 pm

Thanks Mike, mind you they wouldn't admit to the last one either if i remember, they were to busy selling us season tickets for finances to buy players that we weren't able to anyway.lol

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:20 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:

Gwyn,

Believe?

Surely you would have been told yes or no.

As a follow up question, can the trust ask if there are any outstanding fees payable by the club which could lead to an embargo being re-applied.

That's the more pertinent question. We may not, this very second be under an embargo, but if one is imminent, then there are massive concerns.