Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hammam/ Ridsdale Question

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:22 pm

I have seen divided opinion on this so I just wanted to know. If Hammam came back but wanted Ridsdale on board would you all support this? Personally, I wouldn't. Having Hammam back in a limited role is as far as I could support it but with Ridsdale back as well it would be too much.

Re: Hammam/ Ridsdale Question

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:26 pm

I don't want the Riddler to come back to Wales, alone Cardiff :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 pm

These are 2 very similar men in the fact they can both negotiate very well. But have the financial capability of a kid, Neither back for me. Lets leave the past and get on board with TG

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Zabier wrote:I have seen divided opinion on this so I just wanted to know. If Hammam came back but wanted Ridsdale on board would you all support this? Personally, I wouldn't. Having Hammam back in a limited role is as far as I could support it but with Ridsdale back as well it would be too much.

NO I WOULD DEF NOT SUPPORT Sam, IF RIDSDALE CAME ON BOARD, 100% I WOULD NOT SUPPORT IT.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:38 pm

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

OMG please DO NOT even suggest this scenario - it would kill many people's love of the club off :cry:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Jez wrote::o :o :o :o :o :o :o

OMG please DO NOT even suggest this scenario - it would kill many people's love of the club off :cry:

yes and excuse for another march , I need the excercise :lol: :old:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Zabier wrote:I have seen divided opinion on this so I just wanted to know. If Hammam came back but wanted Ridsdale on board would you all support this? Personally, I wouldn't. Having Hammam back in a limited role is as far as I could support it but with Ridsdale back as well it would be too much.

Zab that's a bit like asking 'would you support being shot in the back of the head'

Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Zab that's a bit like asking 'would you support being shot in the back of the head'

Well? Would you??? :D

Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Oh my God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.