Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO of ANNIS STEVE BORLEY

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:47 am

CAn you answer this simple question why did you not add STEVE BORLEY to your list with P GUY A WHITLEY G JENKINS M HALL as STEVE BORLEY told as many lies as P RIDSDALE and he backed him PR against you in a meeting

Re: FAO of ANNIS

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:08 am

spot on also i dont see borley dipping in to his pockets to pay wages being a current director. please no old blarney borley kept us alive 40 years ago where is borleys money for the wages

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:11 am

Borley is a legend, and dont forget he did not take his bonus, people who know a lot more about the man than i do will surely put a better arguement accross but from my point of view he is very modest , has no ego or agenda and has only the best interests of Cardiff City Football Club at heart unlike most of the others

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:14 am

pmt wrote:CAn you answer this simple question why did you not add STEVE BORLEY to your list with P GUY A WHITLEY G JENKINS M HALL as STEVE BORLEY told as many lies as P RIDSDALE and he backed him PR against you in a meeting

Just to help things along could you please post some examples of Steve Borley's lies

Cheers.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:21 am

will you back me at the egm with a vote of confidence in pr YES did he NO

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:53 am

it's another example of 'misinformation' and spin.....everybody's at it... :(

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 am

pmt wrote:CAn you answer this simple question why did you not add STEVE BORLEY to your list with P GUY A WHITLEY G JENKINS M HALL as STEVE BORLEY told as many lies as P RIDSDALE and he backed him PR against you in a meeting

sorry but what a load of rubbish.
borley is a cardiff city man, who has never even taken a wage from the club to my knowledge.
as for going against annis, it was done, borley explained the circumstanses at the time it had to be done and annis accepted that.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:32 am

milly44 wrote:

borley is a cardiff city man, who has never even taken a wage from the club to my knowledge.
as for going against annis, it was done, borley explained the circumstanses at the time it had to be done and annis accepted that.

Borley had no choice other than support Ridsdale at the meeting did he ?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:36 am

prob not but he could have said so to aa

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Borley had no choice other than support Ridsdale at the meeting did he ?

we would've had to pay riddler off and borley didnt want to take over as chairman even on a temporary basis. :twisted:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 am

I love Borley. He is the one board member I will always trust no matter what. Even when he didn't back Annis I knew it was for a reason. He hasn't always gotten it right but his intentions are honourable and he has my unconditional respect.

p.s. No I do not fancy him. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Its a shame there are so many blind people on this egoistic site its a case of the blind leading blind sorry if im wrong but i care about the club not my self like some people on this site

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:05 pm

pmt wrote:Its a shame there are so many blind people on this egoistic site its a case of the blind leading blind sorry if im wrong but i care about the club not my self like some people on this site
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM YOUR FORUM NAME???

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:33 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
pmt wrote:Its a shame there are so many blind people on this egoistic site its a case of the blind leading blind sorry if im wrong but i care about the club not my self like some people on this site
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM YOUR FORUM NAME???

:lol: :lol:

This thread was clearly started to cause shit - its rather transparent. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:50 pm

It's a fair question, well if I'm reading it right. No offence but it is written very poorly. Do you work at the club? :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:59 pm

TheOutsider wrote:

It's a fair question, well if I'm reading it right. No offence but it is written very poorly. Do you work at the club? :lol:

I rekon Annis wrote it with his two finger typing style!!! :lol: :lol:

(No offence intended Annis!! :old: )

Re: FAO of ANNIS STEVE BORLEY

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Borley and I have had many an argument, but I have never found him to be a lier, in My Opinion he has ONLY EVER PUT MONEY IN TO OUR CLUB and at THIS MOMENT LOST A FORTUNE ON TRYING TO HELP THEM.