Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How biased are the mods on this board?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:00 am

Virtually every 'sticky' and thread kept at the top (the ones with lightbulbs) contain pro Hammam stories! There's not one anti-Hammam thread kept up there despite all the discussions we had on here yesterday.

Come on mods, give a fair crack of the whip to the anti Hammam brigade of which there are many. Anyone visiting this board for the first time would think that we all love the fella! :ayatollah:

Re: How biased are the mods on this board?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:02 am

We do. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:05 am

What are you complaining about now,that your posts are not made stickys, look at the responses to the stickys the numbers are huge, that might explaain why they are made stickys, its because they are the posts and topics that are the most interesting and bring about the debate and responses that any message board thrives on.

Have you read these messages they are pretty well split and give a fgood balanced view, it ain't all one sided.

If you want to be put up there as a sticky, then post something interesting that people want to join in in with, until then just get queue like the rest of us.lol :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:09 am

BigGwynram wrote:What are you complaining about now,that your posts are not made stickys, look at the responses to the stickys the numbers are huge, that might explaain why they are made stickys, its because they are the posts and topics that are the most interesting and bring about the debate and responses that any message board thrives on.

Have you read these messages they are pretty well split and give a fgood balanced view, it ain't all one sided.

If you want to be put up there as a sticky, then post something interesting that people want to join in in with, until then just get queue like the rest of us.lol :lol: :lol:

I had a huge one yesterday - oo err missus, my thread on reasons to be wary of Hammam was way bigger than many of the pro Hammam threads. ;)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:11 am

if there is any anti Hammam feeling then Im sure if the posts that were backed up with hard facts and evidence against Sam then they would be sticky's too ! But as of yet nobody can come forward without having a pop at Sam and he debt he ran up !

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:12 am

BigGwynram wrote:What are you complaining about now,that your posts are not made stickys, look at the responses to the stickys the numbers are huge, that might explaain why they are made stickys, its because they are the posts and topics that are the most interesting and bring about the debate and responses that any message board thrives on.

Which handbag you got out? or would you like to borrow my Louis Vuitton?! :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:16 am

This is a pro-Hammam message board and I don't quite understand why that's a problem? I'm sure if you go over to the offical MB you will find plenty of anti-Hammam support.

Birds of a feather flock together, they always have and always will.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:18 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:This is a pro-Hammam message board and I don't quite understand why that's a problem? I'm sure if you go over to the offical MB you will find plenty of anti-Hammam support.

Fair enough but don't you want to hear the other side of the argument from the many City fans who don't Hammam anywhere near our club?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:20 am

Martyn1963 wrote:if there is any anti Hammam feeling then Im sure if the posts that were backed up with hard facts and evidence against Sam then they would be sticky's too ! But as of yet nobody can come forward without having a pop at Sam and he debt he ran up !

The anti Hammam fans had plenty of facts and worthwhile opinions.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:44 am

ninianboy1 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:This is a pro-Hammam message board and I don't quite understand why that's a problem? I'm sure if you go over to the offical MB you will find plenty of anti-Hammam support.

Fair enough but don't you want to hear the other side of the argument from the many City fans who don't Hammam anywhere near our club?

It's an open forum so you are more than welcome to post the counter argument I have no problems with that. What I would say is this argument has been going on for years and by now most people have their foot firmly in one camp or the other.

It would take a substantial peice of news/evidence to change my mind and I'm sure the same is true of you.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:50 am

It's an open forum so you are more than welcome to post the counter argument I have no problems with that. What I would say is this argument has been going on for years and by now most people have their foot firmly in one camp or the other.

It would take a substantial peice of news/evidence to change my mind and I'm sure the same is true of you.[/quote]

I was just wondering why only the pro-Hammam threads were made into stickies and lightbulbs. Appreciate your comments though. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:10 am

if anyone doesn't like it just stay out of it, or go else where :roll:

I hate reading about the oil spill, but i dont go on the message boards moaning

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:12 am

Ben wrote:if anyone doesn't like it just stay out of it, or go else where :roll:

I hate reading about the oil spill, but i dont go on the message boards moaning

It's not a case of not liking the subject matter. Surely all CCFC fans are interested in whether Hammam returns to the club or not. I just called for a bit of fairness in reflecting the views of those fans who don't want Hammam any near our club. That's all.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:27 am

If you were loved the labour party would you write to the letters section of the daily mail and complain about the right wing biased opinions & storys? I doubt it you would either read the bits you liked put up with the rest or buy the daily mirror

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:48 am

sack wrote:If you were loved the labour party would you write to the letters section of the daily mail and complain about the right wing biased opinions & storys? I doubt it you would either read the bits you liked put up with the rest or buy the daily mirror

Isn't this supposed to be a discussion board for Cardiff City fans to debate the various issues affecting our club and not a propaganda site for Hammam?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:54 am

Sam didnt want to leave CCFC but was forced out in order for the stadium to go ahead , I believe that if Sam had stayed then the debt that came from the loan notes would have been slowly wiped away before Langston even thought about asking for it back ! Id love to know which part of Sam's business plan the council didnt like and which part of PMG's they did , the rugby playing aspect of I guess ? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:55 am

Council definitely wanted the Blues here for their own reasons.

The rest of Hammam's busines plan though had massive holes in it. Wasn't Temme working on it?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:59 am

yer the only reason we got the land and permission, was that the blues share so the council could get thier hands on the arms park land, rodney is a wankstain

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:59 am

nerd wrote:Council definitely wanted the Blues here for their own reasons.

The rest of Hammam's busines plan though had massive holes in it. Wasn't Temme working on it?

Im not sure , perhaps Gwyn can tell us the ins and outs ?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:06 pm

ninianboy1 wrote:Virtually every 'sticky' and thread kept at the top (the ones with lightbulbs) contain pro Hammam stories! There's not one anti-Hammam thread kept up there despite all the discussions we had on here yesterday.

Come on mods, give a fair crack of the whip to the anti Hammam brigade of which there are many. Anyone visiting this board for the first time would think that we all love the fella! :ayatollah:

Ninianboy 1, Everyone gets their say on here, the threads that become stickys are if latest news or someone has done an excellent write up etc, Why not write one up with ALL YOUR PERSONAL VIEWS WITH FACTS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:19 pm

Over the last week that's all its been is bickering and toys being thrown out of the pram. I'll be glad when we get back to normal :D
Bollocks to this, I'm off to the pub :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Marc wrote:Over the last week that's all its been is bickering and toys being thrown out of the pram. I'll be glad when we get back to normal :D
Bollocks to this, I'm off to the pub :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Good on you Marc :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ninianboy1 wrote:Virtually every 'sticky' and thread kept at the top (the ones with lightbulbs) contain pro Hammam stories! There's not one anti-Hammam thread kept up there despite all the discussions we had on here yesterday.

Ninianboy 1, Everyone gets their say on here, the threads that become stickys are if latest news or someone has done an excellent write up etc, Why not write one up with ALL YOUR PERSONAL VIEWS WITH FACTS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I thought there were some excellent posts yesterday by the fans who don't want Hammam back. However, thanks for the invite - I'll see what I can do. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Eddie May wrote:ninianboy 1 if you had a good story to tell i am sure you can have a sticky and a lolli pop to go with it and dont forget a sticker :lol: :lol:

On the other board if you post more than 10 times in one day Mike gives you vouchers for his local Carvery. ;)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm

ninianboy1 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I thought there were some excellent posts yesterday by the fans who don't want Hammam back. However, thanks for the invite - I'll see what I can do. :ayatollah:

Honestly I welcome some from you and I will gladly put it as a sticky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: