A forum for all things Cardiff City

SO I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO MEETING BETWEEN SAM HAMMAM and TG

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 am

Never Listen to the Clubs Official Site :lol:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26770446/

I am FUMING THAT THE RIDDLER IS INVOLVED :evil:

Re: SO I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO MEETING BETWEEN SAM HAMMAM and TG

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:38 am

CCFC only tell us what they want us to hear , and who is their press / publicity officer then ? Im mega pissed off with Riddlers part in this , but its been done now and hopefully Sam and TG can pull something off ? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:40 am

Martyn1963 wrote:CCFC only tell us what they want us to hear , and who is their press / publicity officer then ? Im mega pissed off with Riddlers part in this , but its been done now and hopefully Sam and TG can pull something off ? :ayatollah:

Correct Martyn , to many porkies coming out off there. :evil:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:44 am

But has the riddler or the echo always been truthful and never lied?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:47 am

Stavross wrote:But has the riddler or the echo always been truthful and never lied?

Stavross, both tell Porkies, But whether you like it or Not, there is A MEETING.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:49 am

Hang on a second, the official statement from the club yesterday confirmed a meeting was being arranged with Hammam so what the hell are you on about?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:51 am

annis a meeting between a major creditor and the clubs new owners is normal procedure

the club yesterday said there were no plans for sam to be brought back in

thats different

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Stavross wrote:But has the riddler or the echo always been truthful and never lied?

Stavross, both tell Porkies, But whether you like it or Not, there is A MEETING.

I don't deny that there is to be a meeting, I just wonder if it's just a regular meeting between the club and one of its creditors?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:Never Listen to the Clubs Official Site :lol:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26770446/

I am FUMING THAT THE RIDDLER IS INVOLVED :evil:

So Ridsdale who is still employed by Club, says there is a meeting, and Jenkins who also employed by club says there isnt.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am

no steve the club say there are meetings with langstone :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:32 am

DEANO wrote:no steve the club say there are meetings with langstone :lol:

plus somebody at CCFC has asked Riddler to mediate , wonder who ???

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:40 am

Sludge wrote:annis a meeting between a major creditor and the clubs new owners is normal procedure

the club yesterday said there were no plans for sam to be brought back in

thats different

Hi Sludgey and others,

Perhaps the statement on the Club's website recently was allegedly down to the rugby junta at City who, for the first time in 5 years, now feel their control is threatened and have thrown their toys out of the pram. Would it be too much to embrace, that one of said rugby junta allegedly instructed GJ to put the message up? Did TG know anything of it? Clearly we know there is a meeting planned next week and hopefully a satisfactory conclusion to the Sam/Langston affair will follow.

That the Malaysians obviously wanted a partnership with existing major shareholders on the Board is known too. It's their way of doing things when they come into a company. Sadly these rugby people have eyes, allegedly, only for their own pockets. Perhaps the marginalisation of their position is a sign that the Malaysians have had eonugh of passengers at Board level.

Though Sam splits opinion sharply, it was the PMG conglomerate that almost forced City under. If it was to be that Sam came back, the remit placed on him by the Malaysians would clearly be within tight guidelines. Even Sam has said he wouldn't want responsibility for financial matters.

StT.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:27 am

I keep reading everyone saying the club said that there wasnt to be a meeting but I read the statement to mean that there was going to be a meeting just that Sam returning was not on the agenda.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:34 am

Would you trust anyone at that club. They are all blatant liers,it seems to be inbred in there.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 am

there are plans but no date is set so there is no meeting at this time. Could Sam be misinforming you Annis?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:20 am

Seems simple enough to me.

Just read TG's message.

The club are meeting to deal with the debt.

Sam seems to be hoping he can use the meeting to propose his return.

The club are missing out here.

Camera in the meeting, big screen at CCS, 20000 fans paying a fiver each to watch :lol: