Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdale working for City

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:41 am

as a go between for Sam and TG. Peter Ridsdale still holds a position at the club as a consultant, he could also be used in transfer dealings until the club get it sorted with the right man to do the job.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26770446/

Also note at the bottom the report how the latest Langston agreement has never been rubber stamped.

Re: Ridsdale working for City

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 am

do I detect a bit of support for the Riddler here Carl , surely not or is he already forgiven ? :lol: Seriously tho and I know we've had a conversation about this then Riddler IS a good football person BUT is a walking time bomb with finances and a proven con man and rip off merchant , CCFC is a professional club and if Riddler is being paid to consult on matters that WILL help us move forward then so be it :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:23 am

Martyn1963 wrote:do I detect a bit of support for the Riddler here Carl , surely not or is he already forgiven ? :lol: Seriously tho and I know we've had a conversation about this then Riddler IS a good football person BUT is a walking time bomb with finances and a proven con man and rip off merchant , CCFC is a professional club and if Riddler is being paid to consult on matters that WILL help us move forward then so be it :ayatollah:

The Riddler will NEVER EVER get My Support and he knows it and I have told Sam the same, I have also told Sam if ever I thought they were together on anything then count me out. Sam assures me he would never join up with him, but The club want there to be a middle man and as The Riddler is still on our books, the bloody Riddler has been chosen :evil:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:27 am

I hope the Riddler doesnt try and worm his way back onto the board with his spin ?? He raped our Club Annis that is without a doubt and will never be forgiven for that !

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 am

Martyn1963 wrote:I hope the Riddler doesnt try and worm his way back onto the board with his spin ?? He raped our Club Annis that is without a doubt and will never be forgiven for that !

Correct Martyn he RAPED it and even WORSE, HE GOT AWAY WITH IT :evil:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:32 am

Is Ridsdale on the books (which I doubt) or is he working as an independent consultant? If so then I'm sure the HMRC and WH Sports creditors would be interested ;)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:I hope the Riddler doesnt try and worm his way back onto the board with his spin ?? He raped our Club Annis that is without a doubt and will never be forgiven for that !

Correct Martyn he RAPED it and even WORSE, HE GOT AWAY WITH IT :evil:

was he working alone or part of a team tho that new ? Maybe now he's gone then others are being exposed for what they are ? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 am

I think my anaesthetic has not worn off and I am having a very bad dream about the riddler hopefully I will come round soon.

only a very very very very slight positive maybe he can sort the ledley deal out cause i dont think anybody else is going to at the moment and we need the cash yesterday

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:58 am

Borley is speaking to Stoke today I believe ?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:57 am

Is this in the meeting the club says isn't taking place?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:09 am

did they say the meeting wasnt taking place or they had no plans to have sam back ?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:11 am

Dont tell me Ridders is still on the CCFC payroll??? :o

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:24 am

I read the statement to say that there was going to be a meeting but not about him rejoining, rather to renegotiate the debt

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 15,00.html

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:57 am

Will the Riddler use the helicopter to go to the meeting in London.

Stick it on the account eh Peter

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 am

dont like the thought that ridsdale is still getting money from the club..... :cry:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Wolf wrote:Dont tell me Ridders is still on the CCFC payroll??? :o

I posted this the other day - Cardiff will be paying peter f*cking Robsdale £500,000 per year for the next 2 years, for consultancy fees!! (this was apparently part of his severance package!) :?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:39 pm

THe original statement said i believe that the only meeting planned was between the clubs solicitors!