Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CAN EVERY PERSON ON HERE JUST SIMPLY ANSWER THIS

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Ok, But surely you admit they are not here for the Football Club ?

Annis, I wish I knew for sure.

My guess.

Jenkins is almost certainly here for his career, but as its his full-time job then thats not necesarily a bad thing.

Hall I'm almost certain has no time for the fans and is only here because of 'business'

Guy, i'm not so sure of, I'm certain he has benefitted from hias association, but he Borley and Whitley are the only local guys to have had the balls to step in.

Whitley isn't an egg-chaser, but again I'm sure he's done well, bearing in mind HE was the one who brought the Malaysians to the table then yes, I'm happy he's here, although i get the feeling he doesn't get too involved day-to-day.[/quote]

Cheers Tim

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Can these ppl bring success on the field?

Can these ppl bring investment into the club?

Cardiff City is a business........ with these ppl all i see is another club that makes it even harder for true fans to watch games week in week out..... more suits on seats than fans.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:03 pm

No, They are rubgy people.
Football knowledge is what we require. Im not saying Sam but someone in a similar stature

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:15 pm

NO! eggers should be banned from football

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:17 pm

No.... don't trust them and strongly believe they have ulterior motives for wanting to be on the board of a football club. They just seem to be bleeding us for whatever they can get out of us.....

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:19 pm

I really don't care if they are rugby people or not, they are all clever people to have got into the financial position they are already in. Gethin Jenkins did a great job at the Dragons rugby with very little money, and it is too early to judge him so far.
Very few people invest in football as the returns aren't there. I really am not that bothered who the shareholders are as long as on the pitch we are doing the business, naturally a fanatical city fan with millions would be ideal, but where is he?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:34 pm

No they are not wanted.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:39 pm

They've obviously made a lot of money out of the club, but they also put money in when nobody else would.

I'd rather a board of football fans, but they definitely helped keep us afloat over the last months.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 pm

No

In all fairness to Jenkins I think he was brought in as another "patsy" to take the flack from PMG, why and how can Egg Mafia run a football club.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 pm

[color=#400080]A resounding[size=200] NO

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:54 pm

No, i think they have plans to take over the stadium for the blues.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:its Funny how Sludge/TLG or Claude HAVE NOT ANSWERED THIS THREAD hmm :D :D

sorry annis , been washing my hair

I am not , nor ever will be a " fan " of the current lot , with a few exceptions

with regard to gethin jenkins, I say give him a chance

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Annis.

You can''t seriously answer this without knowing the alternative.

Right now there isn't one.

Its them, or nothing. Those who are answering 'no' realise that if they walked and demanded their money tomorrow there is a good chance that we'd be in admin ?

Until they are all paid off.

They more liekly than not DO want to make money out of the club, its a business, but then thats what virtually anybody would do in the same position -especially when they are owed £9m,

Please Answer Tim, Do you want them here at Our Club ?

hes answered you

right now , no alternative

if sam comes riding ina nd our debt is wiped down by ten million , then there might be

until then , no alternative

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Sludge wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:its Funny how Sludge/TLG or Claude HAVE NOT ANSWERED THIS THREAD hmm :D :D

sorry annis , been washing my hair

I am not , nor ever will be a " fan " of the current lot , with a few exceptions

with regard to gethin jenkins, I say give him a chance

I hope its clean now Sludge, Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Lawnmower has answered for me.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Sludge wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Annis.

You can''t seriously answer this without knowing the alternative.

Right now there isn't one.

Its them, or nothing. Those who are answering 'no' realise that if they walked and demanded their money tomorrow there is a good chance that we'd be in admin ?

Until they are all paid off.

They more liekly than not DO want to make money out of the club, its a business, but then thats what virtually anybody would do in the same position -especially when they are owed £9m,

Please Answer Tim, Do you want them here at Our Club ?

hes answered you

right now , no alternative

if sam comes riding ina nd our debt is wiped down by ten million , then there might be

until then , no alternative

But surely the question was based on pereference. Annis simply asked do you want these people here running the club, yes or no?

When I answered it was by way of pereference not on whether it was actually achivable because I had a vaiable alternative.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Correct Tony, But the usual Suspects HAVE IGNORED THE ACTUAL QUESTION.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:23 pm

But surely the question was based on pereference. Annis simply asked do you want these people here running the club, yes or no?

When I answered it was by way of pereference not on whether it was actually achivable because I had a vaiable alternative.[/quote]

Sludge's post was unnecessary as I did answer Annis further on in the thread.

But how can you answer by way of preference unless you know what the alternative is.

Are you saying you would prefer Borley to be a one-man board with TG in Malaysia - as that is what would be left.

Or are you saying you would prefer 'anyone', Hitler, Thatcher, and Bin laden (admittedly hitler's presence at board meetings might be abit difficult -probably make more than harris did mind), maybe ?

Or dai Hunt ? Actually I'm removing that option :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Correct Tony, But the usual Suspects HAVE IGNORED THE ACTUAL QUESTION.

who me ?

I am a usual suspect ?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:25 pm

It's akin to the old "have you stopped beating your wife yet" question.

A clever try, but a miserable failure.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Sludge wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Correct Tony, But the usual Suspects HAVE IGNORED THE ACTUAL QUESTION.

who me ?

I am a usual suspect ?

No Def Not, I said Earlier on Gupi's post I HAVE NEVER REGARDED YOU AS A SNIPER. Your a straight and FAIR POSTER Sludge and you say it as itis.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sludge wrote:

who me ?

I am a usual suspect ?

No Def Not, I said Earlier on Gupi's post I HAVE NEVER REGARDED YOU AS A SNIPER. Your a straight and FAIR POSTER Sludge and you say it as itis.

ok annis , thank you

my answer would have to be yes ..until or unless there is an alternative

I hope that doesnt quickly change on here to a sludge is a f*cking egg chaser and wants pmg to keep shafting ccfc

but until there are talks , then that is what we have

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:32 pm

You must mean me then?!!!! :D :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Claude Blue wrote:You must mean me then?!!!! :D :lol:

Seriously Claude your a gem, after a very stressfull and tiresome working day, your posts never fail to liven me up, and in many instances amuse me.

Regards

JBBJ

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:QUESTION ?

Do you want "PAUL GUY/MIKE HALL/ALAN WHITLEY and GETHIN JENKINS" RUNNING OUR FOOTBALL CLUB CARDIFF CITY ?

Forget about anyone else, YES or NO and Reasons Please

Simple... NAH!

No because deep down I think the plan was to get the stadium and blow us out and hand control to the blues? Rugby is rugby, football is football!

If they are prepared to invest into CCFC when the time now appears to be right for a push to the prem then yes , if they dont want to invest then Im sorry its a resounding no !

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:44 pm

I'll take that as a compliment - I think!!!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Claude Blue wrote:I'll take that as a compliment - I think!!!

It was meant as one honestly.

JBBJ

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Then I accept it in good faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah: