Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "EXCLUSIVE "- THE LATEST NEWS

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:
stickywicket wrote:I realise that still a bit strange to miss payments .
Is ther miss information being put out by someone lol

Not me.

Not you... knowingly maybe

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:03 pm

davdil wrote:One flaw in Sam's plan.
Whether it's £10,£11 0r £24 million it's still unsecured debt.
Where the club to be put into administration Sam [sorry Langston]
would be looking at 20 p in the £ .
That's £4.8 million at best .
I'd imagine TG knows this.
However this phoney war does not help our club, and certainly pisses us fans off.

In the short term it may not be helping our club, long term though!!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Gethin Jenkins will not work witht the media at present and neither would he work with Sam.

carl is this part fact or speculation ?

im hoping fact

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:17 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
Gethin Jenkins will not work witht the media at present and neither would he work with Sam.

carl is this part fact or speculation ?

im hoping fact

Fact at This Very Moment.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Why would Jenkins not work with Sam? Have they ever met?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Why would Jenkins not work with Sam? Have they ever met?

My guess he's controlled by his egg masters.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:43 pm

BlueView wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Why would Jenkins not work with Sam? Have they ever met?

My guess he's controlled by his egg masters.

Any executive director is controlled by his company`s shareholders - although in our former Chairman`s case they seem to have failed to do so as they claim they didn`t know he had entered into various damaging contracts.

So G Jenkins is controlled by various shareholders , the largest single shareholder being Vincent Tan. I am not sure of his full background , but I have seen nothing to suggest it is rugby based.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:20 am

The most important bit of news here is that the wages have
Been paid, yet again, by the Malaysians.

We must all support them 100% in this.

They appear to be fishing at the moment, seeing who exactly
Is on board with them, who is willing to contribute and who is
Happy to sit back and offer f**k all.

But by paying the staff they are sending out a huge message to
The rank and file!!.. i.e "keep the faith"

Everything else re: Chopra money/embargos/langstones I trust
Them to sort out

They will not stand for Mike f*cking Hall etc sitting with their feet
Up and letting them do all the work, and také all the risk.

Remember the Malaysians run multi-billion dollar corporations. To
Us, the eggers are divisive, self-serving cunts. To TG & Co they are
Just a fly in the ointment.

If Sám comes back, it will be under the strictest supervision, they will
Not allow him to run amok like Ridsdale did. So if he does return it will
Mean HE knows hes not running the show and accepts it, which in turn
Means hell be back because he loves the club!!!

It would also mean TG is telling the eggers to f**k off

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:35 am

Three things occur to me reading Carl's post. First, I assume that the deal being discussed with Stoke is an attempt to avoid it going to arbitration, but, with his contract having run out on Wednesday, is Joe Ledley still our player? I have heard of players whose contract has run out at their clubs being kept on on weekly or monthly terms while they look for a new club (some have eventually re-signed for their current club) - maybe something similar is happening with Joe?

Others have already mentioned my second point - did we really pay Sunderland £1 million towards the Chopra transfer at a time when we weren't paying the taxman and God knows how many other creditors?

Thirdly, is Gethin Jenkins really refusing to talk to the media and if he is, why?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26770446/

I AM FUMING THAT THE RIDDLER IS INVOLVED :evil:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:48 am

Annis, PR was always going to be involved with any talks between TG and Sam.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:00 am

Pug wrote:Annis, PR was always going to be involved with any talks between TG and Sam.

My take on this is that TG is holding a meeting with a creditor, Sam (sorry, Langston) in order to reach some form of agreement on that debt - as he has done with other creditors.

Ridsdale, lying Yorkshire b*stard, is involved because he was the person negotiating the reduction from £24m to £10-15m with the bushy-eyed b*stard.

Nothing unusual there but Sam and others see this as a tool to lever him back into the club and are publicising it as such.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:34 am

What a miserable negative lot you all are........we could have gone out of business last season remember!!!

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:28 am

If having Sam back gets rid of Hall,Guy and Gethin Jenkins.............LETS DO IT!! :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:34 am

carlccfc wrote:I learned today that matters regarding the Chopra deal, which I have reported on here before, could possibly take a turn for the worse, I am told that the £1.5 million outstanding was due to be paid to Sunderland today and this payment has not been paid and the club now know that there is every possibility that the club could be placed under a transfer embargo by the FA if the payment is not paid immediately.

In another twist, Ledley's deal to Stoke was unable to be completed today as the deal being offered by Stoke ( 2 players plus cash ) was being handled this side by Gethin Jenkins but the talks broke down with Jenkins and Steve Borley ( on holiday in Spain ) has had to step in and deal with Stoke himself, negotiations will continue tomorrow. City are telling Stoke to pay cash and this will then be used to settle with Sunderland the Chopra deal.

There has been much debate on here regarding the latest Langston agreement, whether it is signed off and how the terms of payments work. I will try to explain so everyone understands and we are clear on it as I have learned more about the subject today. There is an agreement in place and it has been signed but this is an interim agreement that expires on 31.12.2010. This interim agreement was done to help with the Malaysian investment. In the interim agreement it is stated that Langston will receive a payment of £83k every month in 2010 and the total amount to settle in full will be £10 million if paid before 31.12.2010. However if the club fail to pay any of the monthly repayments, unless they have settled in full of course, then they have breached the agreement and it reverts the figure back to £24 million. Now there is an agreement in place, that was expected to be signed post the play off final which is the agreement we were led to believe was in place, the one that says the figure becomes £11 million in 2011, £12 million in 2012 and so on but this has never signed off and this would and should have been the final legally binding contract. I understand that the club has not kept up with the monthly payments so therefore Langston could demand £24 million now but I am told that is not the position of Langston at this time, they are remaining patient but through Sam Hammam will look to find an amicable agreement with the club. Langston are not threatening the club thankfully or applying any pressure but are hopeful that the now known meeting between Sam and TG finds a solution that is practical, manageable and for the good of the club.

On the subject of Sam Hammam returning to the club, there is quite a divide within the club. There are some who claim will never work with Sam again, others who may, and others who want him in now.

Steve Borley says " I will speak with him, if he has the money to put in "

Mike Hall " In no way will I work with Sam "

Paul Guy ( as above )

Alan Whitely is as previously sitting on the fence.

Michael Issacs very much wants Sam in the club.

It will be interesting what the Malaysians make of the situation when they meet with Sam to discuss the Langston loan note and any other business that may arise.

On a positive note, all the wages have now been paid, including Peter Ridsdales final monthly salary from us, but surely this cant go on each and every month.

Exclusive to http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk

:ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:35 am

carlccfc wrote:I learned today that matters regarding the Chopra deal, which I have reported on here before, could possibly take a turn for the worse, I am told that the £1.5 million outstanding was due to be paid to Sunderland today and this payment has not been paid and the club now know that there is every possibility that the club could be placed under a transfer embargo by the FA if the payment is not paid immediately.

In another twist, Ledley's deal to Stoke was unable to be completed today as the deal being offered by Stoke ( 2 players plus cash ) was being handled this side by Gethin Jenkins but the talks broke down with Jenkins and Steve Borley ( on holiday in Spain ) has had to step in and deal with Stoke himself, negotiations will continue tomorrow. City are telling Stoke to pay cash and this will then be used to settle with Sunderland the Chopra deal.

There has been much debate on here regarding the latest Langston agreement, whether it is signed off and how the terms of payments work. I will try to explain so everyone understands and we are clear on it as I have learned more about the subject today. There is an agreement in place and it has been signed but this is an interim agreement that expires on 31.12.2010. This interim agreement was done to help with the Malaysian investment. In the interim agreement it is stated that Langston will receive a payment of £83k every month in 2010 and the total amount to settle in full will be £10 million if paid before 31.12.2010. However if the club fail to pay any of the monthly repayments, unless they have settled in full of course, then they have breached the agreement and it reverts the figure back to £24 million. Now there is an agreement in place, that was expected to be signed post the play off final which is the agreement we were led to believe was in place, the one that says the figure becomes £11 million in 2011, £12 million in 2012 and so on but this has never signed off and this would and should have been the final legally binding contract. I understand that the club has not kept up with the monthly payments so therefore Langston could demand £24 million now but I am told that is not the position of Langston at this time, they are remaining patient but through Sam Hammam will look to find an amicable agreement with the club. Langston are not threatening the club thankfully or applying any pressure but are hopeful that the now known meeting between Sam and TG finds a solution that is practical, manageable and for the good of the club.

On the subject of Sam Hammam returning to the club, there is quite a divide within the club. There are some who claim will never work with Sam again, others who may, and others who want him in now.

Steve Borley says " I will speak with him, if he has the money to put in "

Mike Hall " In no way will I work with Sam "

Paul Guy ( as above )

Alan Whitely is as previously sitting on the fence.

Michael Issacs very much wants Sam in the club.

It will be interesting what the Malaysians make of the situation when they meet with Sam to discuss the Langston loan note and any other business that may arise.

On a positive note, all the wages have now been paid, including Peter Ridsdales final monthly salary from us, but surely this cant go on each and every month.

Exclusive to http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk

SPOT ON Carl
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26776917/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: