Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO ANNIS/CARL

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:29 pm

is there any truth in the sam hammam links or just media

Re: FAO ANNIS/CARL

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:32 pm

lewispenarth wrote:is there any truth in the sam hammam links or just media

YES IT IS TRUE, CAN IT HAPPEN, I DONT KNOW, BUT I CANT SAY IT WILL and I CANT SAY IT WONT.
But I want it too. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
But I WILL Respect the DECISION OF THE MALAYSIANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:41 pm

i would love him back since he went there has been no atmosphere he really got the crowd buzzing i compare TG to him but obviously TG cannot travel to every game
who made the official statement sayin no truth probably gethin

if you or carl are on talkin terms with TG via email then point out the positive reasons why he should come back to Cardiff city HIS HOME :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Lewis it is right for the club and the club alone that Sam comes back to help it.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:52 pm

carlccfc wrote:Lewis it is right for the club and the club alone that Sam comes back to help it.

Carl, i agree at this time that it would be good for the club if Sam came back, especially if some agreement over monies owed could and would be sorted as part of the deal.

My question is would Sam still have wanted to come back to the club if NO monies were owed to him.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:55 pm

it is right for the club but by the looks of thatstatement it isnt happening
does TG want him here

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:02 pm

lewispenarth wrote:it is right for the club but by the looks of thatstatement it isnt happening
does TG want him here

That statement is from Jenkins and the team who are in the club today and I can tell you that those in the club do not know the facts that I have seen but the club will learn.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:04 pm

carl how much will hamman have to invest ? :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:06 pm

CCFC 1927 wrote:carl how much will hamman have to invest ? :ayatollah:

That is for TG and Sam to now discuss :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:38 pm

nobby wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Lewis it is right for the club and the club alone that Sam comes back to help it.

Carl, i agree at this time that it would be good for the club if Sam came back, especially if some agreement over monies owed could and would be sorted as part of the deal.

My question is would Sam still have wanted to come back to the club if NO monies were owed to him.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

YES IT IS TRUE, CAN IT HAPPEN, I DONT KNOW, BUT I CANT SAY IT WILL and I CANT SAY IT WONT.
But I WILL Respect the DECISION OF THE MALAYSIANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

it has to happen, Annis , YES WE CAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: sam hamman is my lord hoho sam hamman :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:42 pm

byron moreno wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

it has to happen, Annis , YES WE CAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: sam hamman is my lord hoho sam hamman :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: