Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steven Gerrard the dirty b*stard!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Subject: FW: Guess you saw this Gerrard email circulating

Courts held a further 2 week gagging order on steve gerrards private
life, turns out he got his wifes sister pregnant (not a 16 year old )

Will hit the newspaper in 14 days, the judge held the gagging order to
protect FA while they decide on capello, and the future of English
footy..

John terry and the england boys all know about it and JT had a argument
with capello because gerrard got to keep the captains armband. the
tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying gerrard was
a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing gerrard..The press
conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerrard exposed -
they hate each other..

Thought i would pass it on .... probably old news

Re: Steven Gerrard the dirty b*stard!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 pm

news to me, if its true then brilliant.........more shit for english football :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:13 pm

I pasted it from the Forest website - got f**k all to do with me!!!

just passing on the good news! :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:25 pm

I heard this weeks and weeks ago, he had supposed to have got the court to stop it hitting the papers on the Sunday weeks and weeks ago don't know what the latest is.

And also she is supposed to be keeping it.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Guilty untill proven innocent !!! Isn't that what us football fans say when we get nicked, how the ob treat us ? There's bound to be tension between jt & gerrard cos gerrard is the captain.I heard this weeks ago & gerrards bird was having an affair with someone from derby ,it can't be savage CAN IT :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Sucha Gossip monger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suppose he is getting back at his misses for shagging around and passing off the kid as his :o

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Xcasual wrote:Guilty untill proven innocent !!! Isn't that what us football fans say when we get nicked, how the ob treat us ? There's bound to be tension between jt & gerrard cos gerrard is the captain.I heard this weeks ago & gerrards bird was having an affair with someone from derby ,it can't be savage CAN IT :lol:

Kris Commons.
And it has been reported that Gerrards wife does not have a sister

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Iv been trying to get the wifes sister pregnant for years :lol: the bitch wont let me tho :shock:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Merlin wrote:Subject: FW: Guess you saw this Gerrard email circulating

Courts held a further 2 week gagging order on steve gerrards private
life, turns out he got his wifes sister pregnant (not a 16 year old )

Fair f*cking play to him. If she's anythng like his mrs then you can't blame him :D

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Just a random post from me....but I heard today that his missus is supposed to be shagging Kit Symons! Straight up!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:17 pm

would explain why they were so poor.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:17 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:Just a random post from me....but I heard today that his missus is supposed to be shagging Kit Symons! Straight up!

That is random :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:51 am

I hope this is true. But on the other hand it would give the England fans something to blame their dismal WC on.

This generation of Terry, the 2 Coles, Gerrard, Lampard, Ferdinand and James havnt come close to winning anything so I don't know why the fans kid themselves. I'm looking forward to seeing who is in their team at the next WC

Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:56 am

TrecynonBlue wrote:I hope this is true. But on the other hand it would give the England fans something to blame their dismal WC on.

This generation of Terry, the 2 Coles, Gerrard, Lampard, Ferdinand and James havnt come close to winning anything so I don't know why the fans kid themselves. I'm looking forward to seeing who is in their team at the next WC

maybe Tom Heaton in goal as England's number 1 and a CCFC player in the Prem League ?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I thought there was always Gerrard rumours knocking around tho mainly from Everton fans , why not ask his cuz ? :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:22 am

Martyn

I was told a year or 2 ago, that Gerrards Mrs had a coke problem and that she became friendly with a 'connected' bouncer. It is rumoured in Liverpool that this bouncer is the daddy of the youngest Gerrard. This bouncer was connected to the underground.

The story had legs it seems because wasn't Gerrards dad involved in a court case about broken legs, blackmail and the underground a while back?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:36 am

I live in Liverpool lads and believe me most of it is crap made up by bitter Evertonians. I've no doubt Alex Curran likes a sniff now and again but so do thousands her age every weekend and the baby thing with Pancake's being going round up here for years. If you want to know anything about Liverpool Fc and it's players ask an Evertonian, they're obsessed.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:47 am

had this text to me after the germany game. good enough for the scouse c**t :D

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 am

I thought Gerrard's missus didn't have a sister...

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:26 pm

I read a book by a journalist relating to the underground involvement in football.

One story was Gerrard wanted to sign for Chelsea a few years back but stayed after theats made to his family if he did leave. I reckon he's off to Madrid.