Re: Earnshaw to sign

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Where did you hear that?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:18 pm

i hope so

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:19 pm

And 3 more signings tomorrow don't forget!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:21 pm

Stoke fan in peace,
Earlier i said i had made my last post on your board RE;Ledley but i am replying to this as even i have heard this rumuor.We are in the middle of selling James Beattie to Forest who,i have been told are selling Earnie to you to help fund the move.This rumuor has got legs,no doubt about that.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Would be lush to have Earnie back.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:24 pm

i would rather us spend the money on a target man! we already have ross and chops. we need another target man to challenge bothroyd asap!!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Nar i dont want earnie back thanks, great player but what would happen to chopra AND mcormack then?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:28 pm

cefnblue wrote:i would rather us spend the money on a target man! we already have ross and chops. we need another target man to challenge bothroyd asap!!

Someone like Marlon Harewood?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:30 pm

how old is he now ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:32 pm

marlon harewood wouldnt be a bad signing big striker be a better option than steve howard!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:36 pm

I would rather us jump in and get James Beattie than Earnie.

We don't need another so called little striker (unless we are selling Chops), we need the big man up front.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:50 pm

I had this txt at 16:11 aswell about 3 yr deal. Probably silly season but i thought id come on here to see if anyone else had heard

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Sam now Earnie, whos next?

Graham Kavanagh :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Aint gone anywhere me! :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:57 pm

kavanagh wrote:Aint gone anywhere me! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:59 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:On a 3-year deal apparently.

I know if Sam was here, he would sign him :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:On a 3-year deal apparently.

I know if Sam was here, he would sign him :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and Kav! :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:24 pm

McCormack is on his way out. Sell McCormack, bring in Earnshaw, bang, done. Earnshaw has proved he scores even when he's a bit part player.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Earnies return would be an emotional move if anything but I ama on the side of we need another target man to challenge Jay. Thing is who? All I saw last season who could challenge was Fallon of Plymouth. With Plymouth getting relegated I thought this was feasable. However not a rumour of a rumour this is going to happen.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Earnies return would be an emotional move if anything but I ama on the side of we need another target man to challenge Jay. Thing is who? All I saw last season who could challenge was Fallon of Plymouth. With Plymouth getting relegated I thought this was feasable. However not a rumour of a rumour this is going to happen.

I think you're right.

It would be emotional thing for Earnshaw to come back but it doesnt fit with what we need at the moment.
We've got Chops and Ross but I think we've all seen how much the side struggled without Jay or someone to hold the ball to bring others into play.

Someone like Fallon is a good shout, hate him when he plays against you coz of his elbows and everything, but you would like him if he was on your side as he holds the ball and challenges well. And he's a bit younger than Steve Howard!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:56 pm

WELL IF SUNDERLAND DONT GET THEIR CHOPRA MONEY = we'll be under another transfer embargo - and then we'll sign f**k all again for another 6 months! :| (unless the league of course take the compo money from Ledley - and pay it direct to Sunderland!)

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:01 pm

What a waste of money. Why are we buying players on centimental value. Chops and Ross are twice the player Earnshaw is these days.

Do we need him - No. Every season its Koumas and Earnshaw to return. We need to move on.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:12 pm

On the Forest website they rekon - They are giving us Earnie and £1m for Bothroyd and Whittingham!!!!

Are they having a f*cking larf! thats about £6-£7m pounds worth of pure f*cking football talent right there! JOKERS! :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:17 pm

I heard it was Beattie who failed a medical down here.
Earnie will only come if we sell Chopra.
Ledleys not a done deal yet.
WBA & Wolves could nip in yet.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:19 pm

stickywicket wrote:I heard it was Beattie who failed a medical down here.
Earnie will only come if we sell Chopra.
Ledleys not a done deal yet.
WBA & Wolves could nip in yet.

beattie failed a medical ??
how long ago was that??
:ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:01 pm

What would the point in that be ?

We've got chopra and McCormack.

We don't need him.

He'll only come if Chopra goes, and a 3-year contract, dodgy, he'd be well past his best then.

Just wishful thinking from Forest fans who want Whittingham.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:17 pm

earnies a legend but dont need him with our current strikeforce.

probably bollocks anyway :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:26 pm

I hear we're also after, Alexander, Legg, Gabbs, Collins, Koumas, O'Neil, McAnnuf, Langley, Whitley, Thorney, Earnie, Lee, Campbell, & Young has agreed to come out of Retirement to slot in when needed. A total of £2mil is ready to be sent to clubs which the players are currently at... :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:09 pm

earni's gonna get ya !!