Re: So have the wages been paid yet?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Yes it has

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Got mine earlier yes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Got mine earlier yes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:22 pm

speaking to a ramdom guy at haverster today and he works down the club and he was paid yesturday and he said its always paid last day of the month and not on a same date evermonth :old:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:39 pm

wez 1927 wrote:speaking to a ramdom guy at haverster today and he works down the club and he was paid yesturday and he said its always paid last day of the month and not on a same date evermonth :old:

Not by 9am this morning, although those waiting were informed would be today, but they were told the same thing prior too!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Daya wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:speaking to a ramdom guy at haverster today and he works down the club and he was paid yesturday and he said its always paid last day of the month and not on a same date evermonth :old:

Not by 9am this morning, although those waiting were informed would be today, but they were told the same thing prior too!

he must be lying then i dont know the guy but overheard him over the salad counter then i butted in :lol: