Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Official Statement about Sam

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:20 am

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 15,00.html

Re: Official Statement about Sam

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 am

ofcourse the Club dont want him back coz they are quite happy to let the Malaysians bankroll CCFC while the rest of the board sit on their backsides !

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:27 am

KyleV wrote:http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10335~2082115,00.html

THE RUGBY HEADS DONT WANT HIM BACK, BUT THEY ALSO DONT WANT OUR CLUB, Let TG/VT Decide in MY OPINION. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:
KyleV wrote:http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10335~2082115,00.html

THE RUGBY HEADS DONT WANT HIM BACK, BUT THEY ALSO DONT WANT OUR CLUB, Let TG/VT Decide in MY OPINION. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Correct!!..............wonder who issued that statement on behalf of CCFC??......Jenkins??.....Guy??

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:30 am

SAM WILL NOT BE COMING BACK
by Bigbluebird » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:29 am

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 35,00.html

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:35 am

THE RUGBY HEADS ARE RUNNING SCARED :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 am

City official Statement ! On Sam.
by WELSHWIZ6733 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:33 am

Here we go boys who put this up ?

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 15,00.html

Round One !
WELSHWIZ6733

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:38 am

Remind me who our chairman is? That's right, TG. I'll believe that it's not happening when he issues a statement.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:42 am

You really think that Statments gone up without TG knowing?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:46 am

Pug wrote:You really think that Statments gone up without TG knowing?

TG doesnt even know whats been going on at our club lately, thats been the MAIN PROBLEM.
TG has agreed to meet Sam end off.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:53 am

Forever Blue wrote:

TG doesnt even know whats been going on at our club lately, thats been the MAIN PROBLEM.

TG was always going to meet Sam, he a creditor theres nothing amazing about it. I would be shocked if that staement went up without TG sanctioning it.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:55 am

Thanks Annis, thats exactly the impression that you get from this statement.
A panic knee jerk reaction to the latest in the Echo, no thought by the boys in the bunker at CCS.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:56 am

Pug wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

TG was always going to meet Sam, he a creditor theres nothing amazing about it. I would be shocked if that staement went up without TG sanctioning it.

The way our club seems to be being run at the moment I'd be shocked if he DID sanction it!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 am

Pug wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You have such touching faith in the official site and the way it's run.

Not like Ridsdale used it to push agendas, eh?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:31 am

WELSHWIZ6733 wrote:Thanks Annis, thats exactly the impression that you get from this statement.
A panic knee jerk reaction to the latest in the Echo, no thought by the boys in the bunker at CCS.

A panic knee jerk reaction? It's hardly that. It's just a 'straight bat' statement stating very clearly that Hammam is not returning.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:47 am

Oh thats a shame!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 am

Must be true if it's on the official site, after all we've had the "Golden Ticket Scheme" statement for starters......

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:52 am

TG sanctioned it from Malaysia?

I bet it was our CEO who sanctioned more like.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:07 pm

ninianboy1 wrote:
WELSHWIZ6733 wrote:Thanks Annis, thats exactly the impression that you get from this statement.

A panic knee jerk reaction? It's hardly that. It's just a 'straight bat' statement stating very clearly that Hammam is not returning.

I wouldn't call it a straight bat stement either. It's more of a twitching arse statement.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:31 pm

i would deffo like to see him back

sooner better than later, i have always sat on the fence as it goes with SH but yes i think we need him back as this current regime is f*cking pants

and nashy watch youir back.............sam is coming to get you

we will be in the grange SOOOOOOOON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:33 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i would deffo like to see him back

sooner better than later, i have always sat on the fence as it goes with SH but yes i think we need him back as this current regime is f*cking pants

and nashy watch youir back.............sam is coming to get you

we will be in the grange SOOOOOOOON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thats what im talking about :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Like all the fantasy land TG is meeting sam to discuss the debt we owe him but keep believing it's to become part of the club again

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:11 pm

The Fact is TG is meeting Sam end off.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:26 pm

the word" immenient " is the factor to the statement. You can always hide behind that word.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 pm

ninianboy1 wrote:

Or it's a statement which confirms that the Egg base have no idea what is going on behind their backs?