Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would you embrace Sam back but not on the financial side of things ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Would you want Sam back ? POLL

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:58 pm

This is to steer the ship contracts, oversea transfers, motivation, and to perhaps install some pride. But not he overall finances of the club. Personally i would love to see him back and more than anything i would like to hear his side of the story.

Re: Would you want Sam back ? POLL

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Would you embrace Sam back but not on the financial side of things ?

THAT IS THE QUESTION ABOVE! so please read properly before you vote! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:12 pm

I would also understand anyone who said NO. Sam would have to tell his side of the story first so the fans can make there own mind up. Has he kept us afloat so far? Or would he have ended our club had he won the court case ?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Probably not. Sam would want control of the finances, and that just couldn't happen again.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:22 pm

This constant cheerleading for the 'wonderful Sam Hammam' is making me wretch, as if we haven't got enough to worry about. Certain influential individuals never will, but those who are able to think for themselves, please take off your rose tinted specs, it's embarrassing!!!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:24 pm

VCLEE wrote:This constant cheerleading for the 'wonderful Sam Hammam' is making me wretch, as if we haven't got enough to worry about. Certain influential individuals never will, but those who are able to think for themselves, please take off your rose tinted specs, it's embarrassing!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: A simple no vote would safice Chief :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:25 pm

VCLEE wrote:This constant cheerleading for the 'wonderful Sam Hammam' is making me wretch, as if we haven't got enough to worry about. Certain influential individuals never will, but those who are able to think for themselves, please take off your rose tinted specs, it's embarrassing!!!

I got to agree with you there,i have said it plenty of times sam is in the past,he made his mistakes i dont want to see anymore of them,we do need a football man to deal with issues,i agree with this post a few of you want sam back as he is your mate and you can be IN THE KNOW,i can see through the sam brigade,but there are a lot of sheep who cant.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:25 pm

how can you possibly want him back,he knew the gamble he was taking spending all that money soon as it went tits up he was gone sam hamman loves this club bollacks,he loves attention and everyone at his beck and call the power he thrives on it like some drug.id rather see us in the confrence at least id still have a team to support if he comes back and lies and fails again its administration and no cardiff city end of.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Yes but as the poll says would you support his return if he didn't have the power to put us into the shit. I'm on about football matters contracts etc and his enthusiasm he had in the dressing room. Sometimes our club doesn't have any passion Sam would change that. But please don't get me wrong Sam must NOT control the purse strings let the Malaysians do that.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Sam has qualities but many many deficiencies - no thank you lets look forward not back.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:26 pm

WE WANT SAM HAMMAM BACK, NOT EGG CHASERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 pm

I want to read tomorrows echo before commiting myself on this one fully. Annis book Shattered Dreams gave me a fair understanding how Sam was shafted, but I`d also like to hear Sam`s views on everything including some of the mistakes he made.

JBBJ

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:42 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:I want to read tomorrows echo before commiting myself on this one fully. Annis book Shattered Dreams gave me a fair understanding how Sam was shafted, but I`d also like to hear Sam`s views on everything including some of the mistakes he made.

JBBJ
evening jack my old mucker

baz ;)

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Anywhere we can read this report online Annis ?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
John Bowens brotherj wrote:I want to read tomorrows echo before commiting myself on this one fully. Annis book Shattered Dreams gave me a fair understanding how Sam was shafted, but I`d also like to hear Sam`s views on everything including some of the mistakes he made.

JBBJ
evening jack my old mucker

baz ;)

Evening Mr B, still up at this ungodly hour of the night ?

JBBJ

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:53 pm

See now I dont really want him back but I wouldn't say under no circumstances so not really an option for me lol
If it involved reducing his debt dramatically in some way then maybe and as long as he was kept under control and not allowed near the money :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:28 pm

no , not under any circumstances

sorry

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Your not sorry sludge always on here causing trouble :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Your not sorry sludge always on here causing trouble :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:44 pm

no wouldnt want him back

Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:37 pm

I wonder how this poll would read on MMMB. that would be interesting :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WE WANT SAM HAMMAM BACK, NOT EGG CHASERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis i can see why you would want him back but surely you can see why most people dont want him within 1000 miles of our club??

Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:48 pm

He was the one who started this mess so why would we want him back?

It's going back not forward no one has given any of the Egg chasers a chance all wearing your specs again are you?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:39 pm

Sorry Nuclear, didn't see your poll when I put one up!!!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:03 pm

no dont want him back.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:46 pm

No from me!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:03 pm

I would have Sam back in a minute,

Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:09 pm

The Malaysians believe in using all expertise for the greater good. Sam can add passion and drive as well as converting debt into equity.

That sounds like good common sense to me.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Great character is lacking in this club at the moment.

Bring the whore back?

I'd f*cking carry him :ayatollah: