Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

o/t san antonio ibiza

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm

Anyone been?

Anyone know of good pubs or clubs to visit?

preferably Welsh or British. People who like football. O and cheap drinks would be good too.
:ayatollah:

Re: o/t san antonio ibiza

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Not been for a few years but the west end is pretty good for cheap drinks and minge, There's a Welsh bar near the top of the west end and at the very top there's a boozer called the ship inn, it was run by a lad from Cardiff who can get you cheap tickets for the big clubs, cheat the ques ect...not sure he still runs it. Amsterdam bar on the west end is good place to start off aswel.

the big clubs cost a fortune to get inside and the drinks are well over priced

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Don't bother with the massive clubs. Plenty of good places in the area which don't cost a fortune! Beach party normally good

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:11 pm

The Ship is an Irish bar now , if u go out of town a bit then find the Mari Pins pub , its brill there !

Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:48 am

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:Not been for a few years but the west end is pretty good for cheap drinks and minge, There's a Welsh bar near the top of the west end and at the very top there's a boozer called the ship inn, it was run by a lad from Cardiff who can get you cheap tickets for the big clubs, cheat the ques ect...not sure he still runs it. Amsterdam bar on the west end is good place to start off aswel.

the big clubs cost a fortune to get inside and the drinks are well over priced

Sounds good. I will wear my Cardiff away top the first day we are searching for decent pubs.

Might get aggro off the English boys tho :lol:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:10 pm

cheers for the feedback

bump.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:The Ship is an Irish bar now , if u go out of town a bit then find the Mari Pins pub , its brill there !

Mar i Pins

http://www.digitalibiza.com/maripins/