Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: morgan charged

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:31 pm

swindonbluebird wrote:
Alice Springs wrote:
dibstours wrote:Under section 2 violent disorder appear in court in london aug 3rd

If he has done nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about, if he was involved good ridance, the club can do without his sort :evil:

I know Morgan personally and have been to plenty of home and away games with him and he is a good lad. A few more supporters like Morgan City could do with, travelling up and down the country watching City come rain or shine rarely missing a game. Fingers crossed he gets off with it whether he did anything or not! :ayatollah:

Does this apply to all criminals?

Again, if guilty, like other criminals he should be punished and accept it like a man and gow up, there is no place for football holligans in Cardiff City

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:34 pm

FISH. wrote:
Alice Springs wrote:
dibstours wrote:Under section 2 violent disorder appear in court in london aug 3rd

If he has done nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about, if he was involved good ridance, the club can do without his sort :evil:

Bad answer mate, Morgan is a good laugh. He helps his dad run a bus to away games to help support our club, it wont be the same on that bus without Morgs.

Whats a bad answer, if the guy is convicted, good ridance.

Using your anthology if the Yorkshire ripper ran bus trips to blackpool and was a good laugh he should not have been convicted of his crime?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:36 pm

If he has done nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about, if he was involved good ridance, the club can do without his sort :evil:[/quote]

I know Morgan personally and have been to plenty of home and away games with him and he is a good lad. A few more supporters like Morgan City could do with, travelling up and down the country watching City come rain or shine rarely missing a game. Fingers crossed he gets off with it whether he did anything or not! :ayatollah:[/quote]

Does this apply to all criminals?

Again, if guilty, like other criminals he should be punished and accept it like a man and gow up, there is no place for football holligans in Cardiff City[/quote]

No, just my friends!! :D

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Alice Springs, you quite clearly dont know Morgan, he's a good lad and have you just signed into this message board to say all this shite?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Whats a bad answer, if the guy is convicted, good ridance.

Using your anthology if the Yorkshire ripper ran bus trips to blackpool and was a good laugh he should not have been convicted of his crime?[/quote][/quote]

I don't know about running bus trips but he was one hell of a lorry driver!!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:09 pm

just got back from police station i got to go to court in london getting done with violent disorder section 3 and affray see you up there morg

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:21 pm

fishy wrote:just got back from police station i got to go to court in london getting done with violent disorder section 3 and affray see you up there morg

Shit man, good luck to anyone who shares my name :lol: I think I was with you after wembley, it was all a blur.

Good luck to you, morgan and any other city fan.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:53 pm

fishy wrote:just got back from police station i got to go to court in london getting done with violent disorder section 3 and affray see you up there morg

Good luck to you as well mate :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:58 pm

alice springs.....do one :x

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Good luck to you fella. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:22 pm

cheers lads think were going to need all the luck we can get :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Good luck to your lad Dibs.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:51 am

good luck morgan

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:59 am

Lawnmower wrote:Good luck to your lad Dibs.

Times have changed

I remember the days you could climb up fences and throw bags of crisps onto the pitch and only get a finger wagging from the local old bill.

Innocent until proven guilty i do believe. We all know the score at football these days. Old Bill have to justify their actions and sometimes innocents get caught up. We all know there was bother up there and some were to blame but in my experience those arrested in the main are the easy targets and those on the fringes.

I think we are better hoping that justice prevails and not make rash comments about incidents we know nothing about.

Good luck to anybody arrested who is guilty of no more than being there.