Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

morgan charged

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Under section 2 violent disorder appear in court in london aug 3rd

Re: morgan charged

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:06 pm

I'm not sure what that is, but wish him good luck dibs.. he's a good laugh.. even if he did remove me on facebook for supporting england :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Good luck, hope he doesn't get sent down (depends what the evidence against him is, etc).

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:16 pm

What is it for mate? Chelsea?

Best of luck to him, He's a good lad

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Good luck to him.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Best of luck fella. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:What is it for mate? Chelsea?

Been informed now. anybody who was there and has not been pulled for it you want to keep your heads down, the met have give our filth more pictures, good luck to all

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm

A lad off our coach been done today aswell Dibs violent disorder,must hand his passport in when Wales play and .must stay a certain distance from the ground on match days.Guilty without trial these days

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:58 pm

How is he gonna plead ? If they got him bang to rights ,they may do him for the lesser charge of affray ! He might get off with a ban & fine fingers crossed !! That's wot happened to me 10 yrs ago ,I had a few more charges than young dibs got so hopefully he'll be ok. Get as many good refrences as you can,ex school teachers even better a cop .luckily for me at the time my neighbour was a cop & fairplay he wrote me a glowing refrence 8-)

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Good luck Morgan :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:24 pm

cheers guys,he has to stay at least 25oo meters away from ground on match days for 5 hours before and after game.not allowed in town or centre of away games and away from wales games. he said 8 diffrent videos been used. hes gone not guilty under advice,soliciter hopes can go to go for section 4/5

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:28 pm

dibstours wrote:cheers guys,he has to stay at least 25oo meters away from ground on match days for 5 hours before and after game.not allowed in town or centre of away games and away from wales games. he said 8 diffrent videos been used. hes gone not guilty under advice,soliciter hopes can go to go for section 4/5

im in tomorrow m8 did he use football fediration solicitor?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:29 pm

yes mate he did

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:33 pm

This country has lost the plot the trouble i seen on the video was nothing you get less for being a pedo or rapist :twisted:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 pm

dibstours wrote:yes mate he did

same hear ididnt know standing in the street was a crime these days :o

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:25 pm

can be if more than 3,can be done by association.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:27 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
dibstours wrote:yes mate he did

same hear ididnt know standing in the street was a crime these days :o

They can do you for affray for just being there even if you done nothing, Everyone arrested will get charged with violent disorder though

Good luck with it all

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:29 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:What is it for mate? Chelsea?

Yes Chelsea, GOOD LUCK Morgan.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Whats it for lads? KR?

Good luck to the lad.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:22 pm

it makes me sick ffs all the pervs and those robbing MP's and bankers, and a football fan can be persecuted like this

good luck morgan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Good luck to him :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:46 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:it makes me sick ffs all the pervs and those robbing MP's and bankers, and a football fan can be persecuted like this

good luck morgan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Christ Baz you'd be serving life for the monkeyfacing thread

Joking aside the whole justice system is crap. Drive a car at speed or commit a football related crime and you are public enemy number 1. Molest a child, mug an old lady or get into a non football related fight and get away with minimal punishment.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:15 pm

all the best to him mate.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:51 pm

I'm guessing Morgan is your boy?
I remember u saying about this when I was with raj about two weeks ago.
Let's hope the ban can get reduced :(

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Wish Morgan all the best Wayne,

I agree totally with baz f*cking disgrace all the pervs and robbing scum running around :evil: :evil:

All the best mate, Andy N, Linda and tiny tim :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:43 am

Sorry to here that Dibs give our best wishes and wish him good luck.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:11 pm

dibstours wrote:Under section 2 violent disorder appear in court in london aug 3rd

If he has done nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about, if he was involved good ridance, the club can do without his sort :evil:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Alice Springs wrote:
dibstours wrote:Under section 2 violent disorder appear in court in london aug 3rd

If he has done nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about, if he was involved good ridance, the club can do without his sort :evil:

wrong un

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Alice Springs wrote:

I know Morgan personally and have been to plenty of home and away games with him and he is a good lad. A few more supporters like Morgan City could do with, travelling up and down the country watching City come rain or shine rarely missing a game. Fingers crossed he gets off with it whether he did anything or not! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Alice Springs wrote:

Bad answer mate, Morgan is a good laugh. He helps his dad run a bus to away games to help support our club, it wont be the same on that bus without Morgs.