Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO: AAMB FOOTIE TEAM!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:55 pm

PtB wrote:
FISH. wrote:
Zabier wrote:Thomas, will you be joining me on the subs bench or are you in the starting eleven playing the Michael Owen World Cup 1998 role?

On the bench mate, I'm just glad I'm not the Theo Walcott World Cup 2010 role

There's still time!!!

I'll be the Michael Dawson of the team. Unused average substitute. Thomas, at least you're not playing the Gareth Barry role of getting turned over by shit midfielders game in game out!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:26 pm

Zabier wrote:Oh, if you want them to get wrecked, better not use mine. They're my only astro pair! :D

Well we are playing in ggrange town never know wat could be on the pitch

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Best bring the steel toe capped wellies then! :D

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:31 pm

I thought they were compulsary since we found out baker is playing??

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:49 pm

a horse with no name wrote:I thought they were compulsary since we found out baker is playing??

Nah, those were chastity belts. :)

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:30 pm

hughesygirl wrote:I have bought a new yellow world cup football for tonight so not everyone will have to bring the footballs like they have done in training sessions ok :ayatollah:

Oranges & bottles of Water bought and are going to be chilled right up til we leave :D

Ben is supplying All AAMB with sandwiches....................HAHAHAHA Thanks Ben :ayatollah:

Do we need anything else now...except players & ref of course?

6.30pm at The Marl in Grangetown..............and if anyone needs a lift there will be a few of us meeting at sloper road opp jubilee park if you get there for 6pm :ayatollah:

I have a white world cup ball, we could maybe use that?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:33 pm

baker wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:I have bought a new yellow world cup football for tonight so not everyone will have to bring the footballs like they have done in training sessions ok :ayatollah:

Oranges & bottles of Water bought and are going to be chilled right up til we leave :D THIS IS FOR BOTH TEAMS

Ben is supplying All AAMB with sandwiches....................HAHAHAHA Thanks Ben :ayatollah:

Do we need anything else now...except players & ref of course?

6.30pm at The Marl in Grangetown..............and if anyone needs a lift there will be a few of us meeting at sloper road opp jubilee park if you get there for 6pm :ayatollah:

I have a white world cup ball, we could maybe use that?

But i bought a new one especailly for tonight Mr Baker 8-)

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:35 pm

Yeah I know, use that but my balls here if you need it.

Thanks for everything Jayne.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:38 pm

baker wrote:Yeah I know, use that but my balls here if you need it.

Forgive me for being paranoid but I don't trust your balls Baker! :D

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Zabier wrote:

Forgive me for being paranoid but I don't trust your balls Baker! :D

I don't blame you, it is a jubulani after all :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Wow hope hughesybloke dont read that later ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your So Welcome im glad that you all gave your time & effort for this as it now means so much to me, its going to be fun and hope we can all have a laugh too and make some money to help towards the Big Charity Game (if Nash ever gets back to me :twisted: ) Maybe once tonight is over perhaps i can dig my heels in and pull this event off huge time!

So all my Thanks to everyone who is taking part tonught whether your a player, sub or spectator.....THANK YOU :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Like Baker says, cheers Jayne and all those who helped e.g. Ben with the sandwiches etc. Hopefully this will be a good crack and I can't wait to be abused by you all. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:53 pm

ciya later chaps :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm

See you down there later Jayne. Ankle still knackered so cannot play. Wont make kick off (unless there is a delay) but going to bring my little Jack Russell along for a run around. Do you reckon you can take dogs on there, don't really know the place.