Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO: AAMB FOOTIE TEAM!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 pm

I have bought a new yellow world cup football for tonight so not everyone will have to bring the footballs like they have done in training sessions ok :ayatollah:

Oranges & bottles of Water bought and are going to be chilled right up til we leave :D

Ben is supplying All AAMB with sandwiches....................HAHAHAHA Thanks Ben :ayatollah:

Do we need anything else now...except players & ref of course?

6.30pm at The Marl in Grangetown..............and if anyone needs a lift there will be a few of us meeting at sloper road opp jubilee park if you get there for 6pm :ayatollah:

Re: FAO: AAMB FOOTIE TEAM!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:55 pm

COME ON AAMB!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Good luck, hope it goes well :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:59 pm

bibs for subs so the can warm up down the touchline without the plauyers getting confused if they are playing or not :ayatollah:

whistle :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:59 pm

PtB, shocked you're not making the effort to come down mate. You've lost the respect of all of us. How hard is it to book a flight or drive for 10 hours?! Jeez. :D

Great organisation Hughesy. Can't wait for it now. I know this is probably deemed gay but I'm most looking forward to putting the names to faces. I hope as many turn up as possible.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:00 pm

I hear the CCMB have trumped your sandwiches with spag bol!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:01 pm

I'm actually looking forward to it.. how sad has my life become :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:02 pm

andi_cardiff wrote:I hear the CCMB have trumped your sandwiches with spag bol!

Yeah well I'm making a beef roast!!!

We understand there's a credit crunch and don't want to throw it in the faces of those who are finding life tough right now. We haven't forgotten where we've come from. I bet they're booked in for the night at the Hilton as well aren't they?! Primadonnas.

FISH. wrote:

I prefer a spit-roast...

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 pm

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by Ben on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andi_cardiff wrote:
FISH. wrote:

I prefer a spit-roast...

I prefer my foot up you arse :lol: only joking

Zabier wrote:We understand there's a credit crunch and don't want to throw it in the faces of those who are finding life tough right now. We haven't forgotten where we've come from. I bet they're booked in for the night at the Hilton as well aren't they?! Primadonnas.

Nah, gone for the St Davids, its closer!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Zabier wrote:PtB, shocked you're not making the effort to come down mate. You've lost the respect of all of us. How hard is it to book a flight or drive for 10 hours?! Jeez. :D

Great organisation Hughesy. Can't wait for it now. I know this is probably deemed gay but I'm most looking forward to putting the names to faces. I hope as many turn up as possible.

I was actually going to come but couldn't get anyone to swap shifts with me :P

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Hahaha, this match really needs to be spoofed. Both teams arriving on black windowed coaches. One from the Hilton, one from St Davids. Then walking out on the pitch an hour before. :D All the traditions.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:06 pm

Ben wrote:ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Zabier wrote:Hahaha, this match really needs to be spoofed. Both teams arriving on black windowed coaches. One from the Hilton, one from St Davids. Then walking out on the pitch an hour before. :D All the traditions.

Should see our suits...sexual!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 pm

PtB wrote:
Zabier wrote:PtB, shocked you're not making the effort to come down mate. You've lost the respect of all of us. How hard is it to book a flight or drive for 10 hours?! Jeez. :D

Fair play that would have been legendary. If you come down you have to make a cameo appearance!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:08 pm

I have these too, these are for the scabs on the other board :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Zabier wrote:
PtB wrote:

Fair play that would have been legendary. If you come down you have to make a cameo appearance!

I played my first full game in 2 years on Saturday and have been walking like robocop ever since.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Robocop... well, most people make comparisons to Beckham or Kaka... but Robocop could do a job in our starting team!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:15 pm

It was fun to begin with!

We had a goalkeeper with 3 broken fingers, 2 broken toes and had just returned to work after being signed off with mental issues. We started with 10 players, one getting injured and going off after 4 mins, he came back on as another went down after 10 mins. Then our 11th man turned up and the two injured folk carried on. We lost 5-2, although held it at 3-2 until the last 15 mins. I got our first then hit the post which could have made it 3-3. Two of the boys are back on the sick and the keeper has been reported missing ever since :shock:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Anyone got any spare AstroTurf or football trainers that I could borrow I've only got boots and my casual trainers which I'm not playing football in and especially not on grass!!!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:37 pm

a horse with no name wrote:Anyone got any spare AstroTurf or football trainers that I could borrow I've only got boots and my casual trainers which I'm not playing football in and especially not on grass!!!

Im taking my normal boots to test it out, if not then I'm gonna have to sacrifce the Adidas Vespa's :(

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Thomas, will you be joining me on the subs bench or are you in the starting eleven playing the Michael Owen World Cup 1998 role?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Zabier wrote:Thomas, will you be joining me on the subs bench or are you in the starting eleven playing the Michael Owen World Cup 1998 role?

On the bench mate, I'm just glad I'm not the Theo Walcott World Cup 2010 role

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:44 pm

ive got a wicked outfit!!! your gonna love it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:45 pm

If I can't borrow any I'll stop at sports direct n get the cheapest pair possible I'm not getting my stolkholms or brand new sambas ruined would prefer to spend 15 quid on A pair tha I can get wrecked or I'll just wear flip flops haha

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Oh, if you want them to get wrecked, better not use mine. They're my only astro pair! :D

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:52 pm

FISH. wrote:
Zabier wrote:Thomas, will you be joining me on the subs bench or are you in the starting eleven playing the Michael Owen World Cup 1998 role?

On the bench mate, I'm just glad I'm not the Theo Walcott World Cup 2010 role

There's still time!!!