Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whinge asses that want a unique thread......

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:34 am

This is an open football forum for all things Cardiff City related, and the same subject will always be brought up more than once!

However, you wanted something unique.................

So, what colour pen are you using at work today to take telephone messages?

Re: Whinge asses that want a unique thread......

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:36 am

:lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:38 am

see thru plastic bic biro with black ink :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 am

Awesome! I am using a Sam Hammam shaped pen with BLUE ink!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:40 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:This is an open football forum for all things Cardiff City related, and the same subject will always be brought up more than once!

However, you wanted something unique.................

So, what colour pen are you using at work today to take telephone messages?

I dont have enough fingers to hold a pen at work anymore since 'The Accident', though if I hold a pen in my 'nubs' to take telephone messages it would be red one with white spots on, becasue thats how I roll.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:41 am

I use one of them multi colored pens...

If the person sounds pleasant I use the blue
If they sound like a Jack I use the black
If they are abusive and I'm putting them on my special list where I will consider giving them a visit (afterall I have all their info) I use red
If they sound sexy and that I click the green and take down their personals... :roll:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 am

Occasional Violins wrote:I use one of them multi colored pens...

If the person sounds pleasant I use the blue
If they sound like a Jack I use the black
If they are abusive and I'm putting them on my special list where I will consider giving them a visit (afterall I have all their info) I use red
If they sound sexy and that I click the green and take down their personals... :roll:

You win! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 am

I have 4 pens, but we don't get telephone calls so I just scribble random notes to people. I have 2 shitty black biro pens, a blue one and a natty blue pen compete with button at the top that I found one day. I adore this one and keep this for the really funny messages although I'm on with a few twats this week so there is no randomness on the go until next Wednesday.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:43 am

a special baz pen ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 am

PtB wrote:I have 4 pens, but we don't get telephone calls so I just scribble random notes to people. I have 2 shitty black biro pens, a blue one and a natty blue pen compete with button at the top that I found one day. I adore this one and keep this for the really funny messages although I'm on with a few twats this week so there is no randomness on the go until next Wednesday.

I feel your pain. New pen in the post to you now as we speak.......

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:07 pm

I know the same topics are obviously likely to crop up but there were about 5 or 6 topics on exactly the same subject and it was getting a bit ridiculous. I can understand if topics are created days apart or at exactly the same time but all these were filtered through over a period of time and it was becoming tiring seeing the same topic posted again, and again, and again. Let's just keep it all together and condensed if we can so we don't have to keep repeating ourselves. :D

I'm using a black bic pen by the way. Can't afford anything fancy like a Parker pen or something gel filled! :(

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:10 pm

the doctor said i cant have a pen, although i do have a lovely blood red crayon secreted somewhere around my person :shock:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:12 pm

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
PtB wrote:I have 4 pens, but we don't get telephone calls so I just scribble random notes to people. I have 2 shitty black biro pens, a blue one and a natty blue pen compete with button at the top that I found one day. I adore this one and keep this for the really funny messages although I'm on with a few twats this week so there is no randomness on the go until next Wednesday.

I feel your pain. New pen in the post to you now as we speak.......

Woohoo!!! :ayatollah: