Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who would like to see Sam Hammam come back?

You may select 1 option

View results

Sam Hammam BacK?...

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:57 am

Who would welcome him?

I would! :ayatollah:

Re: Sam Hammam BacK?...

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:58 am

Can we stop spamming this forum with Sam Hammam coming back topics please lads? One is enough. It's clear that half of us want him back and half of us don't.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:02 am

Zabier wrote:Can we stop spamming this forum with Sam Hammam coming back topics please lads? One is enough. It's clear that half of us want him back and half of us don't.

I'm still waiting for the "other half" to give their alternative solution. Maybe you'd like to enlighten us with your solution?

i wouldnt welcome him back.

I created this as it would be interested who would like too see him back and who wouldnt. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:04 am

Ccfc Shane wrote:I created this as it would be interested who would like too see him back and who wouldnt. :ayatollah:

me too and I created the facebook group !

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:04 am

cefnblue wrote:i wouldnt welcome him back.

If Zabier has lost his voice, maybe you would like to give an alternative solution? Is there anyone who's willing to answer me or what?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:05 am

interesting not interested :lol:

Yes Martyn i honestly think we should have him back.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:12 am

TheOutsider wrote:
Zabier wrote:Can we stop spamming this forum with Sam Hammam coming back topics please lads? One is enough. It's clear that half of us want him back and half of us don't.

I'm still waiting for the "other half" to give their alternative solution. Maybe you'd like to enlighten us with your solution?

I have, in one of the other topics. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:14 am

Zabier wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:

I have, in one of the other topics. :ayatollah:

Must have missed that. I have been looking though. Do me a copy and paste.