Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It`s time for Sam to return

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:00 am

I will probably get slated by certain individuals, i don`t normally post very often just sit back and read every other thread, but i feel so strongly after recent events and i thought now is the time to post. Firstly i hope TG, VT and other directors read this. with regards to all football matters I am not suggesting for one minute the club should let Sam loose with any finances, what i am saying is surley we should look at what Sam is all about i.e his passion, knowledge, and general day to day running of a football club. He has first class contacts, scouts and friends all over the uk and europe which could be used to great effect for our club. For me its a no brainer we owe Langston millions and surley we could reduce that by getting Sam involved with the club and a part in the day to day running of the club. Remember his passion he had and probably still has for our club, different to Gethin Jenkins, he is a football man through and through and probably thinks football 24 hours a day. I have failed to think of anyone who possess the qualities and football knowledge that is so evidently needed at our club. Annis cant you and a few other in the know poster/fans talk to Steve Borley with regard this matter. Personally it was a very sad day for me when Sam was shafted by Ridsdale and i would give my right arm for Sam to be a big part in our clubs future.