Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: IS TLG JEALOUS

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:40 am

:shock:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:43 am

TLG why did you come on here just to point out that carl had a thread wrong?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:51 am

got to be honest .the fish 1 c**t 0 cracked me up :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:53 am

well i cant speak for anyone else, but i for one will take what carl says over what tlg says. keep up the good work carl. :old:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:54 am

rob wrote:well i cant speak for anyone else, but i for one will take what carl says over what tlg says. keep up the good work carl. :old:

i second that rob!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:55 am

The Lone Gunman wrote:
FISH. wrote:
The Lone Gunman wrote:Perhaps you should consider further education.

No thanks, I'm joining the army to defend people like you

Fish 2-0 c**t

Who are you defending me from? I wasn't aware I was under attack.

What a prick you are

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:56 am

cheers milly me old cocka :D

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:12 pm

earnieblue wrote:got to be honest .the fish 1 c**t 0 cracked me up :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

milly44 wrote:
rob wrote:well i cant speak for anyone else, but i for one will take what carl says over what tlg says. keep up the good work carl. :old:

i second that rob!

I third that

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:13 pm

TLG POSTS=Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CLAUDE BLUE POSTS=Zzzzzzzzzzz

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:13 pm

kavanagh wrote:TLG POSTS=Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CLAUDE BLUE POSTS=Zzzzzzzzzzz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm

for the record

the fred keenor appeal is a joint work between relatives of fred keenor ( a cardiff city legend for those of you who dont know ) , ordinary supporters , the trust (who are doing their best to help out with fundraising ..what wankers they are eh !! ) and others

this meeting since66 has slagged off is to try and get people together to help fundraise

for a statue for a cardiff city legend

its not a " TRUST " meeting

dunno about you but I am a cardiff city fan

seems strange for a so called cardiff city fan to slag off people trying to get a fred keenor statue at the club

that sounds like the kind of thing a jack would do , I bet the keenor family are happy we have such supportive fans !!!

what a strange , strange post

as for the trust itself , what wankers we are !!!!

we spent an afternoon at the grangetown festival the other day chatting to families with their kids , getting the youngsters to talk about cardiff city , giving out programmes , they loved it

the trust were there spreading the word of cardiff city and doing our best to make sure it was cardiff city shirts they would be pestering their mums and dads to buy , not man united ones

what wankers we are !!!!!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 pm

sludge, the trust is of no interest to me. having said that i have nothing against the trust or what it does.
i cant see the point in this pro trust--anti trust battle that seems to be ongoing, if your not interested in the trust
just leave it to those who are, thats what i say.

and as for the work you are doing fundraising for the fred keenor statue im sure everyone on this board appreciates it.

however arguing all the time with people on here does not look good for the trust, if somebody posts something on here you disagree with just leave it.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:18 pm

to be honest with you i cant see what all the fuss is about regarding tlg's post last night regarding the up and down nature of the posts on this forum
one minute we are loaded the next minute not a pot to piss in
for what its worth i have always been in the not a pot to piss in camp but people are allowed to have their views and that is what keeps the forum going.
i did not consider tlg's post in any way to be a snipe at carl or this forum but just a perfectly reasonable observation which if you sift out the insults some other posters think along the same lines.
i have put things on this forum myself that have been wrong but thats life sometimes you are given information that could change overnight and make you look stupid so you live with it.
its better to get a large percentage right than just post rumours and bullshit
carl in my opinion does this and im sure he would accept that but these stupid vindictive attacks on tlg and the trust are wrong and need to stop
i was the most critical person of the trust at one stage but have always said they were handcuffed to a certain extent by ridsdale.
we all need to accept that the club is going to struggle financially over the next year and not build our hopes up to the ridiculous levels of expecting premiership players to turn up on our doorstep.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:23 pm

rob wrote:sludge, the trust is of no interest to me. having said that i have nothing against the trust or what it does.
i cant see the point in this pro trust--anti trust battle that seems to be ongoing, if your not interested in the trust
just leave it to those who are, thats what i say.

and as for the work you are doing fundraising for the fred keenor statue im sure everyone on this board appreciates it.

however arguing all the time with people on here does not look good for the trust, if somebody posts something on here you disagree with just leave it.

But if that were to happen , then no threads would ever develop and it would be just a mutual backslapping forum.

Surely the whole idea of a fans forum is to promote debate and an exchange of different views , so posts someone disagrees with can`t be just left.

I post on here regularly , as does Dreamlike or Chic who is also a Trust board member. Sometimes I agree with what is posted , and say so , and sometimes I think what is said is rubbish , and again say so. Doesn`t cause a problem for most people , including Annis who started the board.

Keith

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:25 pm

steve davies wrote:to be honest with you i cant see what all the fuss is about regarding tlg's post last night regarding the up and down nature of the posts on this forum
for what its worth i have always been in the not a pot to piss in camp but people are allowed to have their views and that is what keeps the forum going.
i did not consider tlg's post in any way to be a snipe at carl or this forum but just a perfectly reasonable observation which if you sift out the insults some other posters think along the same lines.
i have put things on this forum myself that have been wrong but thats life sometimes you are given information that could change overnight and make you look stupid so you live with it.
carl in my opinion does this and im sure he would accept that but these stupid vindictive attacks on tlg and the trust are wrong and need to stop
i was the most critical person of the trust at one stage but have always said they were handcuffed to a certain extent by ridsdale.
we all need to accept that the club is going to struggle financially over the next year and not build our hopes up to the ridiculous levels of expecting premiership players to turn up on our doorstep.

Thanks Steve for that.

I always rate and appreciate your posts - don`t have to agree with them all though :lol:

Keith

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:34 pm

FISH. wrote:TLG is not jelous, he is a c**t

What an immature tosser! Grow up!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:39 pm

The last thing I would want to do is defend TLG but I feel I must speak up.

Yes he seems to have an issue with Carl, but most of us understand that Carl puts up info in good faith and that things can change beyond his control. That said his accuracy rate is very high and TLG pointing out his errors is not really helpful, although as an open MB he has every right to question him.

However, to still link TLG to the Trust is absolutely stupid. He has nothing to do with the Trust anymore and that organisations failure to obtain exclusives cannot possibly be a motive for TLG's questioning of Carl, indeed the Trust has no interest in gaining 'exclusives' it’s not what it was set up to do.

We have done wonderful things on this board since it started up but to continue to snipe at the Trust doesn't do us any favours or gain us any respect.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Bluebird4eva wrote:
FISH. wrote:TLG is not jelous, he is a c**t

What an immature tosser! Grow up!

You know me well? The majority agree with me I'm afraid

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:47 pm

time to lock this thread? it's descending into name calling :lol: :lol: :lol: fair doos the three letters TLG dont half cause some debate mostly not a good debate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:51 pm

ihatealiens wrote:time to lock this thread? it's descending into name calling :lol: :lol: :lol: fair doos the three letters TLG dont half cause some debate mostly not a good debate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably the best post of the lot.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm

LADS

ITS A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO IGNORE THESE PATHETIC LITTLE DIGS AT THE TRUST AS THEY COME UP LIKE NIGHT FOLLOWS DAY

CUT IT OUT AND THE FORUM IS BETTER

DONT TRY AND PASS IT OFF AS " DEBATE " ..WE ALL KNOW THATS BOLLOCKS AND ITS THE SAME OLD CREW UP TO THE SAME OLD TRICKS

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE ARGUEMENTS OR FALL OUTS BETWEEN ANNIS , CARL , TLG OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER

THATS FOR THEM TO DEAL WITH BETWEEN THEMSELVES

BUT THE OTHERS OF YOU , KEEP ON WITH THIS ANTI TRUST CHILDISH CRAP AND YOU WILL JUST GET MORE AND MORE PEOPLE PISSED OFF WITH YOU AND THEY WILL " SNIPE " AT YOU AND SLAG YOU OFF

STUPID WAY OF FELLOW CARDIFF CITY FANS SUPPOSED TO BE SUPPORTING THE CLUB , MAY AS WELL FIGHT AMONGST OURSELVES OR PISS OFF AND SUPPORT THE JACKS

MAYBE PEOPLE ENJOY ALL THIS ?

I KNOW I DONT , ITS PATHETIC

YOU WILL ALL END UP WITH f*cking ULCERS OR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

I MUST HAVE MADE THIS SAME SORT OF POST ABOUT TWENTY TIMES , BUT I CANT SEE IT MAKING A PISS ALL BIT OF DIFFERENCE

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Sludge wrote:LADS

ITS A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO IGNORE THESE PATHETIC LITTLE DIGS AT THE TRUST AS THEY COME UP LIKE NIGHT FOLLOWS DAY

CUT IT OUT AND THE FORUM IS BETTER

DONT TRY AND PASS IT OFF AS " DEBATE " ..WE ALL KNOW THATS BOLLOCKS AND ITS THE SAME OLD CREW UP TO THE SAME OLD TRICKS

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE ARGUEMENTS OR FALL OUTS BETWEEN ANNIS , CARL , TLG OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER

THATS FOR THEM TO DEAL WITH BETWEEN THEMSELVES

BUT THE OTHERS OF YOU , KEEP ON WITH THIS ANTI TRUST CHILDISH CRAP AND YOU WILL JUST GET MORE AND MORE PEOPLE PISSED OFF WITH YOU AND THEY WILL " SNIPE " AT YOU AND SLAG YOU OFF

STUPID WAY OF FELLOW CARDIFF CITY FANS SUPPOSED TO BE SUPPORTING THE CLUB , MAY AS WELL FIGHT AMONGST OURSELVES OR PISS OFF AND SUPPORT THE JACKS

MAYBE PEOPLE ENJOY ALL THIS ?

I KNOW I DONT , ITS PATHETIC

YOU WILL ALL END UP WITH f*cking ULCERS OR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

I MUST HAVE MADE THIS SAME SORT OF POST ABOUT TWENTY TIMES , BUT I CANT SEE IT MAKING A PISS ALL BIT OF DIFFERENCE

Oh f**k, he's gone into caps lock.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stop shouting at us :( :(

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:18 pm

We need a strong Trust there is most deffo a role for them to play in such things as fetes and that spreading the word, sadly the club will never satisfy those requests, and they have little community spirit as we have found out.

Also if Sam as lot's of us think may be coming back, they will have a close bond and useful role in the direction we choose to take, it could be the start of a happy marriage (say f**k all)

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:35 pm

BigGwynram wrote:We need a strong Trust there is most deffo a role for them to play in such things as fetes and that spreading the word, sadly the club will never satisfy those requests, and they have little community spirit as we have found out.

Also if Sam as lot's of us think may be coming back, they will have a close bond and useful role in the direction we choose to take, it could be the start of a happy marriage (say f**k all)

Actually Gwyn , for the first time for a long time (certainly since before the Ridsdale era) the club has actually started honouring its promises by making real contributions to community events (match tickets , raffle prizes etc)and plans are that this will continue with further events in the near future. The hope is that this will be a long term committment and agreement as it is already showing signs of attracting new fans to the club.

Keith

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:40 pm

since62 wrote:
steve davies wrote:to be honest with you i cant see what all the fuss is about regarding tlg's post last night regarding the up and down nature of the posts on this forum

Thanks Steve for that.

I always rate and appreciate your posts - don`t have to agree with them all though :lol:

Keith

thanks alot mate you bloody sniper :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:43 pm

That's great news Keith and hopefully they will keep supporting th Trust in those areas, that would be a massive help for the club.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:55 pm

LISTEN I AM FED UP OF HEARING TLG'S NAME, LETS JUST TALK ABOUT THE CRISIS OF OUR CLUB NOT TLG, ENOUGH THANKYOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .