Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS TLG JEALOUS

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:41 am

Been watching wih interest,it would appear Carl has touched a nerve especially with TLG.

Now I for one welcome Carl's input,also Annis as always does get to hear of things before most others, is the information always 100% correct, NO, but in most cases it is usually spot on or at least contains some substance. Annis is still close to many employees at the club, players, office staff, coaching staff etc. a lot of thes people use Carl and Annis to release info they have heard at the club, some of this may be gossip, but as they say usually ther's no smoke without fire.

I think TLG's problem arrises with the Trusts lack of up to date info or inside knowledge, this is not a criticism of the Trust just highlights the nature of its set up that means they are rarely going to break exclusive news.

It has to be announced to them by the correct channels, they then have to decide or meet for agreement as to what they do with the info and how to release it, but by then it's got out become old news and is common knowledge.

People like Annis and Carl will always get to hear of new players or sackings etc. thru their sources down the club,The Trust will never be able to get such info and if they do, unless it's been officially released for circulation by the club, they would not be able to use it in any case.

It must be frustrating for people like TLG and the Trust who consider themselves the official representative voice of the fans,yet in truth they are toothless tigers with very few teeth for that matter.

Personally if Carl does get the occasional duff info, then I will accept that some info or gossip that comes is way may be flawed, but what i would suggest to those interested is take it as its meant, don't sell your house on the strength of it until you have confirmation, but it don't hurt to be fore warned and prepared for the majority of times he gets it spot on.

All carl is doing is sharing the info he's been party to, if those that are unhappy with this find it upsetting, then i would suggest they ignore it and wait until they get the official statemnet from the Trust a month later, if that helps you sleep at night, then simply take that route.

However I think the majority of fans like things the way they are.

Apparently after several meetings and a sternly worded letter, the Trust are now planning a protest march to get Peter Ridsdale out of the club, remember you heard it here first, get ready for the Trust announcement sometime in September.

Re: IS TLG JEALOUS

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:53 am

couldnt agree more mate ..................... very well put ! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:59 am

I think your Spot on, There seems to be a bit of Jealousy, If you dont like Carls posts dont read them its as simple as that. TLG only comes on here to it seems post only after Carl has posted something, yes he continues to Snipe at Carl. Why doesnt TLG contribute himself to this forum instead of just waiting to pounce on Carls posts. TLG why dont you come on here with your own football stuff ?

Carl, LONG MAY YOUR POST CONTINUE, Dont let some people put you off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:13 am

Here Here - keep up the good work Carl

I for one appreciate it :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:37 am

TLG is not on the board of the trust

but you know that , you just want to keep the shite stirring going

very immature and very childish

just another dig and snipe at the trust ,w hich I though this forum didnt like ...sniping that is ?

put a f*cking sock in it lads , its showing you up to very small minded and pathetic

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:45 am

I thought I was making a statement and expressing my opinion to promote healthy debate, critcising my post is not going to help the Trust to have any increased support from the masses, possibly positive worthwhile action that appeals to the fans would be the way forward.

Never mind you can discuss this with the 300 people that turn up for the meeting on Thursday, I bet they are all so excited, what time shall I get ther to guarantee a seat. :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:47 am

SINCE66 wrote:Been watching wih interest,it would appear Carl has touched a nerve especially with TLG.

Now I for one welcome Carl's input,also Annis as always does get to hear of things before most others, is the information always 100% correct, NO, but in most cases it is usually spot on or at least contains some substance. Annis is still close to many employees at the club, players, office staff, coaching staff etc. a lot of thes people use Carl and Annis to release info they have heard at the club, some of this may be gossip, but as they say usually ther's no smoke without fire.

I think TLG's problem arrises with the Trusts lack of up to date info or inside knowledge, this is not a criticism of the Trust just highlights the nature of its set up that means they are rarely going to break exclusive news.

this is not a critisism of the trust ? ..unlike the rest of the post ..who are you trying to kid ?

It has to be announced to them by the correct channels, they then have to decide or meet for agreement as to what they do with the info and how to release it, but by then it's got out become old news and is common knowledge.

People like Annis and Carl will always get to hear of new players or sackings etc. thru their sources down the club,The Trust will never be able to get such info and if they do, unless it's been officially released for circulation by the club, they would not be able to use it in any case.

nowt wrong with that approach, you cant have an official supporters group saying something one week then when it proves out to be incorrect saying something else

imagine the scene ..trust has a go at the new CEO ..then the next week he does something good ...so we have another press release to say " sorry ..hes ok after all !! "

It must be frustrating for people like TLG and the Trust who consider themselves the official representative voice of the fans,yet in truth they are toothless tigers with very few teeth for that matter.

TLG..not on the trust board ...you know that

toothless tigers ..with no teeth ?...I thought this wasnt a critisism of the trust ..what a strange one !!!

Personally if Carl does get the occasional duff info, then I will accept that some info or gossip that comes is way may be flawed, but what i would suggest to those interested is take it as its meant, don't sell your house on the strength of it until you have confirmation, but it don't hurt to be fore warned and prepared for the majority of times he gets it spot on.

All carl is doing is sharing the info he's been party to, if those that are unhappy with this find it upsetting, then i would suggest they ignore it and wait until they get the official statemnet from the Trust a month later, if that helps you sleep at night, then simply take that route.

I dont find it upsetting , I am in the trust ......is that ok with you ?

However I think the majority of fans like things the way they are.

Apparently after several meetings and a sternly worded letter, the Trust are now planning a protest march to get Peter Ridsdale out of the club, remember you heard it here first, get ready for the Trust announcement sometime in September.

hilarious ...no sly dig or critisism of the trust there is there ??

what a silly post ..its not a critisism of the trust he says ..then has a go at the trust the entire post , ending it off with another slag off at the end

no sniping on this board is there !!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:50 am

Sludge come on now TLG has been Sniping at Carl for ages and at his every post, Surely you can even see that.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:51 am

SINCE66 wrote:I thought I was making a statement and expressing my opinion to promote healthy debate, critcising my post is not going to help the Trust to have any increased support from the masses, possibly positive worthwhile action that appeals to the fans would be the way forward.

Never mind you can discuss this with the 300 people that turn up for the meeting on Thursday, I bet they are all so excited, what time shall I get ther to guarantee a seat. :lol:

you didnt post to promote healthy debate at all and you know it

and even this post ends with another slagging off of the trust ..hilarious !!

what a surprise !!

the meeting is about the fred keenor appeal ..which the trust is helping out at ..but its not a trust appeal ..just so you know !!!!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:Sludge come on now TLG has been Sniping at Carl for ages and at his every post, Surely you can even see that.

no annis , this is the score

lets get this straight , once and for all shall we ?

the dispute between tlg , you , carl and all the other continual bickering is feck all to do with the trust ..hes not on the board

the post by since66 is just a snipe ( which you say isnt allowed on here ) at the trust ....plain and simple as that

and you are allowing it to carry on

I couldnt give a toss about the TLG , Carl , You thing

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:02 am

My opinion for what it is worth, TLG only comments on things on this board when something goes wrong

Why comment on things like that ? other than to run people up the wrong way

I for one like Carls posts because He gives us straight answers - Lets be honest nobody is right 100% of the time are they & things change at the last minute ala Jody Morris/Marcus Bent

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:06 am

Like it or not TLG for many is still the face of the Trust. Snipe,snipe,snipe alert. :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:06 am

thats fine , that an honest opinion

but TLG is not a spokesperson for the trust , hes stepped down

this post says its not a critisism of the trust ...but the rest of the post just slags the trust off and ends up with silly little comments about how many people turn up to meetings

what that got to do with whats happening now at the club ?

nowt , thats what

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:07 am

SINCE66 wrote:Like it or not TLG for many is still the face of the Trust. Snipe,snipe,snipe alert. :lol:

bullshit detector

switched on

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:12 am

We want Corkery walking round the pitch :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:15 am

its funny how Carl's posts suddenly become Terry Phillips exclusives the next day :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:34 am

All this i now more than you and bickering is not helping our club ffs.i look foward to carls post but threads like this are helping no fucker.lets concentrate on what matters OUR CLUB

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:41 am

EGGsactly.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 am

Sludge wrote:but TLG is not a spokesperson for the trust , hes stepped down

And will step back up after a reasonable period, voted in on an overwhelming mandate by playing the "horrible people forced me out" card...

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:17 am

TLG is not jelous, he is a c**t

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:19 am

FISH. wrote:TLG is not jelous, he is a c**t

you are learning son :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:20 am

nerd wrote:
Sludge wrote:but TLG is not a spokesperson for the trust , hes stepped down

And will step back up after a reasonable period, voted in on an overwhelming mandate by playing the "horrible people forced me out" card...

:lol:

Will he f**k!

I did my bit. I'm well out of it.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:21 am

I didn't think the school holidays had started yet?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:22 am

The Lone Gunman wrote:

Finished school mate,
Fish 1-0 c**t

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:26 am

Perhaps you should consider further education.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:30 am

SINCE66 wrote:Like it or not TLG for many is still the face of the Trust.

A thread like this was so sadly predictable.....

For the avoidance of doubt, I quit the Trust board in March. Since then, I have had no involvement whatsoever in the running of the organization. I haven't attended a single meeting of any sort and am now merely a paid-up member.

Keith Morgan (Since62) and Mike Roderick (Dreamlike or Chic) are the Trust reps who use this board.

I don't represent anybody other than myself.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:32 am

FISH. wrote:
The Lone Gunman wrote:

Finished school mate,
Fish 1-0 c**t

:D

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:34 am

The Lone Gunman wrote:Perhaps you should consider further education.

No thanks, I'm joining the army to defend people like you

Fish 2-0 c**t

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:36 am

FISH. wrote:

Fish 2-0 c**t

Who are you defending me from? I wasn't aware I was under attack.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:37 am

The Lone Gunman wrote:
FISH. wrote:

Fish 2-0 c**t

Who are you defending me from? I wasn't aware I was under attack.

Oh, we got a smug one here