Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The tour - just a thought .

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:19 am

If the reason behind the tour being cancelled IS down to DJ and his findings from his visit to Malaysia then WHY didn't CCFC just wait until his return before announcing the tour and actually announcing the proposed matches ? To announce a tour with dates then suddenly cancel it because it just wasnt right to go stinks to me , people HAVE made arrangements to go and surely CCFC must have known this . Simple fact is you do all your prep work BEFORE you announce the tour , total f**k up here by somebody !!!! :ayatollah:

Re: The tour - just a thought .

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:23 am

I remember the 2004/5 pre-season was completely botched and that led to a season of struggle.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:25 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I remember the 2004/5 pre-season was completely botched and that led to a season of struggle.

what the hell is going on again then Tony ?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:30 am

Ilooked to book myself thankfully i did not bother.But i know 4 fans who did they are all totally gutted aswell as thousands out of pocket.not saying they wont enjoy malaysia but normally it would have been spain or greece or something like that.once again it shows the club dont give a flying f**k about our fans :evil:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 am

earnieblue wrote:Ilooked to book myself thankfully i did not bother.But i know 4 fans who did they are all totally gutted aswell as thousands out of pocket.not saying they wont enjoy malaysia but normally it would have been spain or greece or something like that.once again it shows the club dont give a flying f**k about our fans :evil:

get them to e-mail Lisa Jones at the Echo , see Annis's post about it .