Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomorrow's game idea!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Jon Candy has stated he will be coming to take some photos of us playing some very sexy football tomorrow, so, I was thinking that before the game both teams could get in a team photo and he could take photos of us in our line up.

I also think that either AAMB or CCMB should stand in a line in the middle of the pitch before going into positons, and the other team walks in a line and shakes each opposing players hand, this is a friendly after all, if you don't want to shake my hand that's fine, but its a nice idea and will be good as a symbol of the non-confilict that should be apparent between both forums as they're both great.

Other than that, good luck AAMB FC, lets make it a good practice match for the spectators :ayatollah:

Re: Tomorrow's game idea!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:12 pm

baker wrote:Jon Candy has stated he will be coming to take some photos of us playing some very sexy football tomorrow, so, I was thinking that before the game both teams could get in a team photo and he could take photos of us in our line up.

I also think that either AAMB or CCMB should stand in a line in the middle of the pitch before going into positons, and the other team walks in a line and shakes each opposing players hand, this is a friendly after all, if you don't want to shake my hand that's fine, but its a nice idea and will be good as a symbol of the non-confilict that should be apparent between both forums as they're both great.

Other than that, good luck AAMB FC, lets make it a good practice match for the spectators :ayatollah:

Awwwwwwwwwww well said Baker thats very nice of you and good luck to CCMB FC too :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:12 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Well its up to Jayne as I think she is the only one who would get it done RE the pictures and handshaking

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:15 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:Well its up to Jayne as I think she is the only one who would get it done RE the pictures and handshaking

Im happy with that, its up to you boys really....but i suppose i could hold robs AK to there heads to do it ;) :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:49 pm

I think it should be done, our lads would be happy its up to you guys.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:58 pm

baker wrote:I think it should be done, our lads would be happy its up to you guys.

i will say yes but please remind me tomoz at the game as i have so many blonde moments ;) :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:02 pm

has anyone got size 7 or 8 rubber stud boots to lend a plyer??????? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Only if....

...nah, It would definately be a good idea to get a photo of the full team line ups :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:15 pm

joncandy wrote:Only if....

...nah, It would definately be a good idea to get a photo of the full team line ups :lol:

Yeah i think it would be great JC so lets do it yeah? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:18 pm

ive nicked one of your shots of me for my avatar hope u dont mind mate ? if u do ill take it off ?

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:19 pm

hughesygirl wrote:

Yeah i think it would be great JC so lets do it yeah? :ayatollah:

Yeah, I've just got to find the venue now :lol:

See you all there tomorrow then :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:23 pm

a horse with no name wrote:

ive nicked one of your shots of me for my avatar hope u dont mind mate ? if u do ill take it off ?

Don't worry mate, it's fine :ayatollah:

Just don't do a Baker and pass it off as you're own :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:24 pm

joncandy wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:

Don't worry mate, it's fine :ayatollah:

Just don't do a Baker and pass it off as you're own :lol:

:lol: :oops: