Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

lad handing himself in tomorrow

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 pm

for those of you that know my lad morgan hes got to report to cardiff bay police station ref chelsea,been told will be arrested.more pics to follow

Re: lad handing himself in tomorrow

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Wish him good luck dibs, and same to all the other cardiff fans

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Just been speaking to him...Good luck Morgan :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:09 pm

dibstours wrote:for those of you that know my lad morgan hes got to report to cardiff bay police station ref chelsea,been told will be arrested.more pics to follow

Will it be harsh then dibs? or is it gonna be a slap on the wrist type thing?

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:12 pm

thing is the police would rather go after football lads than peado's and child killers etc, easyier for them see, they must like them :roll:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Ben wrote:thing is the police would rather go after football lads than peado's and child killers etc, easyier for them see, they must like them :roll:

Your spot on there Ben, its been like this for years now. Mention your a football supporter and get viewed like mass murderer or paedophile. Even worse if you tell people you support Cardiff.

Innocent until proven guilty I say, I wish the guy well.

JBBJ

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:
Ben wrote:thing is the police would rather go after football lads than peado's and child killers etc, easyier for them see, they must like them :roll:

Your spot on there Ben, its been like this for years now. Mention your a football supporter and get viewed like mass murderer or paedophile. Even worse if you tell people you support Cardiff.

Innocent until proven guilty I say, I wish the guy well.

JBBJ

Totally agree innocent until proven guilty no matter what. :ayatollah:

Good luck Morgan. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Some useful help and advice. :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16184&start=0

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Good luck to the lad and to all City fans. It's a pity the O.B don't put so much time and effort into catching real criminals.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:31 pm

good luck :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:34 pm

mate some nutter can go out out these days (bulger killers), kill a kid or two or fiddle with them etc and the police will treat them with more dignity, new name, never have to work again, new home, protected the f*cking lot!

you call the police about somone breaking into your house or kickiing off outside, you could be waiting half hour to a hour and when they come its "nothing we can do" or "give us a call in the morning if it happens again", yet if its a football fan the mother f*cking CID are out with video cameras, horses the f*cking lot

also you stand in a area where punches are thrown at a football match and your hung drawn and quatered

i hope the police are proud of themselfs, wounder why people hate the cunts, I f*cking hate the jumped up pricks

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Ben wrote:mate some nutter can go out out these days (bulger killers), kill a kid or two or fiddle with them etc and the police will treat them with more dignity, new name, never have to work again, new home, protected the f*cking lot!

you call the police about somone breaking into your house or kickiing off outside, you could be waiting half hour to a hour and when they come its "nothing we can do" or "give us a call in the morning if it happens again", yet if its a football fan the mother f*cking CID are out with video cameras, horses the f*cking lot

yet you stand in a area where punches are thrown at a football match and your hung drawn and quatered

i hope the police are proud of themselfs, wounder why people hate the cunts, I f*cking hate the jumped up pricks

brilliantly put Ben i soooooo agree with you!!!! all these fans done is what all other fans do,,,we are no worse than any of them!!!!!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Good luck Morgan.

Good luck to every fan that was involved in that incident on Kings Road.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:39 pm

sorry dibs for getting side tracked, good luck to your boy, he's a good kid! Just makes my blood boil and pour out of my skin :twisted:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Have you got the name of that FSF solicitor, reccomend strongly using them.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:44 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Have you got the name of that FSF solicitor, reccomend strongly using them.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/fan-in-trouble.php

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:59 pm

Good luck to your lad.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 pm

I was on his bus going to Chelsea ,good luck baby dibs :!:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Out of curiosity how hid they get his name ? Or was his photo in the paper / video

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Ben wrote:mate some nutter can go out out these days (bulger killers), kill a kid or two or fiddle with them etc and the police will treat them with more dignity, new name, never have to work again, new home, protected the f*cking lot!

also you stand in a area where punches are thrown at a football match and your hung drawn and quatered

thats wat we get for living in a country were pizza gets to ur house before the police. especially with me as a pizza boy. haha

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:30 am

good luck morgs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:33 am

Thanks for all the good luck messages,it was our old bill reconized him and phoned me from more pics the met sent down.I think more to follow in the echo

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:40 am

Goodluck Morg. Good lad too! Hope it's goes well Dibs

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:48 am

dibs gutted for him and you, been thru it with one of mine, best wishes to you both

baz

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:24 am

Hopefully it'll just be a slap on the wrist, depending on past incidents. Effectively he could be slapped with one of those brown books if he's been involved in offs before, but fingers crossed dibs.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:03 am

Good luck Morgan, hope he doesn't get too much for it..