Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE WANT SAM HAMMAM WALKING ROUND THE PITCH

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:46 pm

I never thought id say this but we need him & we should embrace him with open arms.............. Those that are with me on this show your support with a :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WE WANT SAM HAMMAM WALKING ROUND THE PITCH

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:51 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:53 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:56 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:00 pm

I just don't think we should be looking back.

Sam's passion cannot be doubted but his business acumen can be. Black Friday was my worst day in 37 years as a City fan :cry:

I know these are, yet again :roll: , worrying times but the Malaysians have had control for 5-6 weeks, surely we need to give them more time ? The Malaysians aren't going to risk the £6m they have invested because they are business men we may just have to lower our expectations for this season.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:02 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:10 pm

piledriver64 wrote:I just don't think we should be looking back.

Sam's passion cannot be doubted but his business acumen can be. Black Friday was my worst day in 37 years as a City fan :cry:

I know these are, yet again :roll: , worrying times but the Malaysians have had control for 5-6 weeks, surely we need to give them more time ? The Malaysians aren't going to risk the £6m they have invested because they are business men we may just have to lower our expectations for this season.
we are talking about bringing sam back Alongside the malaysians! Sam for football, tg for business.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Im all for Sam the Man coming back as he knows his football but dont let him near the money again.We need to keep a tight control on the money for now until we sort out all the debts.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:27 pm

I agree with the Sam thing now and surely it makes sense for the current board who , if they want out , then they negotiate with Sam the £10 mil or indeed the full £24 mil Langstone money in return for their shares ? This immediatly wipes out a lot of CCFC debt and gets a big hearted football fan back on the board , or do PMG and the like actually want cash for their shares which I think they do now . TG is spot on for not investing any more into CCFC and as a 36% shareholder who can blame him , I wasnt a fan of Sam in the latter days but my eyes have been opened now and Id love him back . Carl or Annis cant u have a word with him and get him to push to have shares for his Langstone money and remove PMG etc from the board ?? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:55 pm

SAM HAMMAM COME BACK YOU F*CKING CRAZY PERSON! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CARDIFF CITY NEED YOU!

COME BACK HOME SAM. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:06 am

RichardBluebird wrote:I never thought id say this but we need him & we should embrace him with open arms.............. Those that are with me on this show your support with a :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no we dont theres plenty more people out there that can do the job at city and better than him..

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:14 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
SAM, THOSE WHO KNOW YOU, TRUST YOU.
THOSE WHO HAVEN'T HAD THE PRIVALAGE TO MEET YOU WANT THE OPPURTUNITY.
WE WANT YOU BACK HOME TO YOUR BABY.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:02 am

jinks/cwm wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:I never thought id say this but we need him & we should embrace him with open arms.............. Those that are with me on this show your support with a :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no we dont theres plenty more people out there that can do the job at city and better than him..

like who then Jinks ? Sam hopefully has learnt form past mistakes now and would work hand in hand with TG and VT !

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:03 am

Whilst this looks good on paper, Sam would never work well with anyone.

He himself has intimated that in the past. He likes to be in charge and for things to be done his way, and those that have worked with/under him would certainly back that up.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:08 am

COME BACK SAM.
CARDIFF CITY NEED YOU!!!

You started this dream to get into the Premiership.
You SHOULD be the one here when we get into the premership, we need someone to KNOW about football.
WE NEED SOMEONE THAT LOVES THIS CLUB LIKE YOU... COME BACK SAM.

You and the Malaysians would be the great team.

You Need to come back Sam. Back to the team YOU love.... CARDIFF.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: