Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A CLUB IN CRISIS !!!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:03 pm

I think my post makes the points very nicely.

Sometimes a bit of sarcasm is required.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Claude Blue wrote:I think my post makes the points very nicely.

Your getting very Witty, Claude how can anyone ever say WE NEVER LET FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON HERE WITH YOU AROUND :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Claude Blue wrote:I think my post makes the points very nicely.

Maybe I missed the joke.
Its been a long day.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:06 pm

[

Unless the second payment of £1m was paid early rather than leaving it until the deadline?[/quote]

"Paid early".....Jesus Christ there are some imbeciles on here.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:07 pm

It's a joy to see!!!

Nice to see this MB maturing with age :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Right, so you don't know him but were invited to a meeting with him?

So, you and Annis had a meeting with Hammam. What a surprise.

This folks is the "inner circle" at work, many of you will remember how it worked when Hammam was in charge here.

Strange how the various attacks on Gethin Jenkins, PMG et al commenced around the same time.

Obeying your Master?

Agenda? What agenda :lol: :lol:

To an extent Claude I know where your coming from with this "inner circle" thing, but in fairness to Annis he himself recognised in his book Shattered Dreams that this did have a devisive effect on the clubs supporters at the time, though thankfully this was reconcilled. This time round I don`t buy the "inner circle" thing, Sam`s probably just getting a cross section of aspects from people he knew from his previous time at the club. By the way I am not a disciple of Sam Hammam or anyone else.

JBBJ

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:11 pm

mewslade wrote:[

Unless the second payment of £1m was paid early rather than leaving it until the deadline?

"Paid early".....Jesus Christ there are some imbeciles on here.[/quote]

I did thing that was a bit of straw -clutching.

Oh sorry mMr taxman we can't pay you this month. ' 'Embargo, bugger, thats blown our chances of improving the squad'

'Oh Hi Mr Quinn, what was that ? You want to buy another horse and could do with the 31m a bit early , Ok no problem, you are a nice guy after all'... :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mind you, this is RIDSDALE we are talking about :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:30 pm

mewslade wrote:

"Paid early".....Jesus Christ there are some imbeciles on here.

In case you'd not noticed the question mark, I'll explain my comment.

TLG raised an issue about the money being due and a shortfall.

I posted one possible scenario; the question mark indicating it was something I was throwing out there rather than a fact.

Thank you for giving me, early on in your posting career here, the opportunity to assess your post quality.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:12 pm

i dont want to be a target
so can i be outside the inner circle and inside the outer circle :shock:

how do i apply ?

trouser leg rolled up standing on one leg ??

stinks of jealousness if you ask me why was it him not me boo hoo boo hoo. pathetic

you want info thats why you come here then when you get it you want to disect it to find all the faults

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:15 pm

annis , can you understand why after all the falls outs between fans when sam had these sort of meetings before , that the thought of him coming back and the same sort of thing starting again makes people feel uneasy ?

I dont mean uneasy as in " scared " ....I mean uneasy as in if we started having financial issues again ..as we did under sam before ..then peopel raiiosng concerns would be given the cold shoulder

in other words ..and its already happening ...either people support the idea of sam coming back or we are not real fans ?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:45 am

NOW READ THIS

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16889