Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Something positive needs to happen at our club

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:01 pm

What a thoroughly miserable 2 months it has been since we beat Swansea - I have never felt so
pessimistic and miserable about a new season. Come on City do something to lift the spirits.

Re: Something positive needs to happen at our club

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:05 pm

It could have a lot worse mate at least the tax bill has been paid, unless of course someone knows different....

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Jesus... did you not support us before the season just gone?

Surely the Hillsborough collapse felt far worse than anything we've put up with this season - we lost to a superb Blackpool side at Wembley.

Or maybe you're just believing the hype and unconfirmed rumours just a little bit too much??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbmfmgKe ... r_embedded :glasses7:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:13 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Jesus... did you not support us before the season just gone?

Surely the Hillsborough collapse felt far worse than anything we've put up with this season - we lost to a superb Blackpool side at Wembley.

Or maybe you're just believing the hype and unconfirmed rumours just a little bit too much??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbmfmgKe ... r_embedded :glasses7:

One of My Favourite Songs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Dave - I said I felt miserable about the new season - last season was great agreed but nothing is happening to lift the gloom of that sunny day at Wembley in May. Preseason normally brings hope and optimism but things are different this year. Something just seems amiss

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:29 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Dave - I said I felt miserable about the new season - last season was great agreed but nothing is happening to lift the gloom of that sunny day at Wembley in May. Preseason normally brings hope and optimism but things are different this year. Something just seems amiss

Etuhu has returned to man City :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:31 pm

i feel pretty optimistic about the new season, looks like we might keep our big players, paid off the tax bill and one of the favourites for promotion, whats not to look forward to

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Haha cheers Lawnmower and Enks has gone so maybe its just good news all the way. Ledley money may hopefully start to get the ball rolling and a few new heroes coming through the front door of CCS. :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:33 pm

:lol: :lol:

Eddies Johnson's coming back ;) :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:35 pm

WHEN ALL THE EGGMEN HAVE GONE, THEN WE and THE MALAYSIANS CAN ALL BE POSITIVE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WHEN ALL THE EGGMEN HAVE GONE, THEN WE and THE MALAYSIANS CAN ALL BE POSITIVE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

is there any sign of them going?
and then who would replace them ??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: