Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"WE ALL LIVED THE DREAM and STILL DO"

Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:33 pm

The "TRUE" Story of Sam Hammam and Cardiff City Football Club, As told by those who were there, The Good,The Bad and The Ugly side of Our Football Club.
How Peter Ridsdale took over Our Club from Hammam, The Truth,what really happened.

"SHATTERED DREAMS"

Sold Over 14,000 Books in less than 2 years.

NOW ONLY "£6" (HARDBACK) Was £16.99p. FREE p&p and Signed.
Offer lasts till July 10th :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Link here
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheques Also Accepted.

REVIEWS Here http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/reviews/ :ayatollah:

Re: "WE ALL LIVED THE DREAM and STILL DO"

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:25 pm

It is a very good read I had it for my birthday after cup final highly recommend :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:53 pm

darran1927 wrote:It is a very good read I had it for my birthday after cup final highly recommend :ayatollah:

Cheers Darran :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:32 pm

I am reading it now and just realized that Ive allready read it :lol: thats how good it is coz its keeping me interested 2nd time round :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:I am reading it now and just realized that Ive allready read it :lol: thats how good it is coz its keeping me interested 2nd time round :ayatollah:

If you've read it before and you forgot you'd read it before, it also shows that you're losing your marbles! :)

Doesn't sound as though you're as far gone as me mind, as I keep on buying the kids DVD's and when I get them home or they arrive in the post, I realise that I've already got at least one copy of them! :lol:

It's got excellent reviews on Amazon to be fair, so i've ordered it as well as a couple of the other offers!

Hope I haven't bought them before though, or I'll have to ask Annis for a refund! :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:I am reading it now and just realized that Ive allready read it :lol: thats how good it is coz its keeping me interested 2nd time round :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

If you've read it before and you forgot you'd read it before, it also shows that you're losing your marbles! :)

Doesn't sound as though you're as far gone as me mind, as I keep on buying the kids DVD's and when I get them home or they arrive in the post, I realise that I've already got at least one copy of them! :lol:

It's got excellent reviews on Amazon to be fair, so i've ordered it as well as a couple of the other offers!

Hope I haven't bought them before though, or I'll have to ask Annis for a refund! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:32 pm

I never said I bought it twice mun , just read it on hols last week and thought some of the content sounded familiar :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:I never said I bought it twice mun , just read it on hols last week and thought some of the content sounded familiar :lol:

HA HA I understand, Cheers Martyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:I never said I bought it twice mun , just read it on hols last week and thought some of the content sounded familiar :lol:

Im going to have to read Gwyn's book next ! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Im going to have to read Gwyn's book next ! :ayatollah:

I think you may be worse than me now, as I never said you bought it twice Mun! :lol:

I've also ordered Gwyn's book and just hope that I haven't ordered it before! :lol:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Shattered Dreams a really good informative read Annis, gave me a good insight as to some of the political shenanigans that go on behind the scenes at the club. My conclusion from it was even though he made many mistakes, Sam Hammam was shafted by a combination of the council, some fellow directors and to a degree by his own actions. He was pressurised due to time delays etc, which obviously imploded financially forcing him out. Thats what I made of it anyway.

Am I allowed to give my views on Diary of the Real Soul Crew here ? Well I will anyway, a good and sometimes hilarious read with contributions from many "characters" I know or know of, it brought back memories of many good and shite home and away days with the City. These sort of days have by and large gone now, but theres no denying their part of our and almost every other clubs football histories.

By the way for anyone else reading this, I am not glorifying our hooligan element or past, but this book just tells you very honestly how things used to be.

JBBJ

Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:49 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:Shattered Dreams a really good informative read Annis, gave me a good insight as to some of the political shenanigans that go on behind the scenes at the club. My conclusion from it was even though he made many mistakes, Sam Hammam was shafted by a combination of the council, some fellow directors and to a degree by his own actions. He was pressurised due to time delays etc, which obviously imploded financially forcing him out. Thats what I made of it anyway.

Am I allowed to give my views on Diary of the Real Soul Crew here ? Well I will anyway, a good and sometimes hilarious read with contributions from many "characters" I know or know of, it brought back memories of many good and shite home and away days with the City. These sort of days have by and large gone now, but theres no denying their part of our and almost every other clubs football histories.

By the way for anyone else reading this, I am not glorifying our hooligan element or past, but this book just tells you very honestly how things used to be.

JBBJ

Cheers John, For your Reviews and Feed back on both Books, I am really glad you enjoyed them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:The "TRUE" Story of Sam Hammam and Cardiff City Football Club, As told by those who were there, The Good,The Bad and The Ugly side of Our Football Club.
How Peter Ridsdale took over Our Club from Hammam, The Truth,what really happened.

"SHATTERED DREAMS"

Link here

Cheques Also Accepted.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:The "TRUE" Story of Sam Hammam and Cardiff City Football Club, As told by those who were there, The Good,The Bad and The Ugly side of Our Football Club.

"SHATTERED DREAMS"

Link here

Cheques Also Accepted.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: