Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Most Underated or surpising mob ?

Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:53 pm

I'm old enough to know that any town, no matter how small can pull some boys, and anyone can come unstuck anytime really.

But where have you been surprised - I had no idea that Lincoln or Exeter could be so rough for example.

Re: Most Underated or surpising mob ?

Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Or Kiddiminster in the Welsh Cup

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:02 pm

The new Merthyr Youth mob, it consists of one bloke.. Me :twisted:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Swansea.....

Surprisingly SHIT!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:29 pm

I remember going to Exeter (sly crew) many years ago & it is pretty rough. We went to their boozer called the vines & had a little fun :ayatollah: ahh back in the days :D anyone else remember that 1 ? 2 Plymouth lads took us there.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Exeter Def in the 80's, 40 Rochdale jumped 10 of us up there once, Lincoln in 82/83 was mental.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:48 pm

northampton town in the play off semi in the 90's seamed like the whole town wanted have a pop at us

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:51 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:northampton town in the play off semi in the 90's seamed like the whole town wanted have a pop at us

wow I just had a massive flashback ,pitch black on the banking running battles. I took some good photos of that game.a couple ended up in the soul crew book. Annis will remember that one :D that pub we went too & about 200 lads came bouncing out :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:55 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:northampton town in the play off semi in the 90's seamed like the whole town wanted have a pop at us

Yes they did, I got knocked out lol on the hill :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Xcasual wrote:

wow I just had a massive flashback ,pitch black on the banking running battles. I took some good photos of that game.a couple ended up in the soul crew book. Annis will remember that one :D that pub we went too & about 200 lads came bouncing out :lol:

think we stumbled across that pub aswell was glad when the law showed up :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yes they did, I got knocked out lol on the hill :lol:

i had to do a starsky and hutch type jump over a car bonnet to avoid the fangs of a police dog after the game :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Newport when they turned up at Barry on a bank holiday monday that was a mad day.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Xcasual wrote:I remember going to Exeter (sly crew) many years ago & it is pretty rough. We went to their boozer called the vines & had a little fun :ayatollah: ahh back in the days :D anyone else remember that 1 ? 2 Plymouth lads took us there.

I remember that and the two Plymouth lads. :ayatollah:
Bournmouth suprised me,but they were really West Ham,if anyone was in that pub they'll know what I'm on about.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:47 pm

FISH. wrote:The new Merthyr Youth mob, it consists of one bloke.. Me :twisted:

DITCOT were quality hey fish ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:10 pm

nokia 64 :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:28 pm

rob wrote:nokia 64 :lol:

:D nah mate the e63