Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

His name again!!! Peter "f*cking" Ridsdale!!!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Did you know Peter Ridsdale is still making £500,000 per year for the next 2 years, from Cardiff City as a pay off salary as a Club consultant! for the consultancy that he doesn't provide the club at all!!!

My skin is f*cking turning and i can't say anymore without getting myself into trouble!! :evil:

Now who knew that ? :?:

Re: His name again!!! Peter "f*cking" Ridsdale!!!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Are you serious?? Where did you hear this from?

That's disgusting!!!!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:17 pm

He would be the last person i would pay even if it was agreed to pay him this money.

Let him feel the same way as so many local businesses have done ( and are still doing) as a result of his mismanagement of the club.

Get to the back of the queue Ridsdale - thanks to you it's an extremely long one.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:23 pm

How much would it cost to get rid of him ,KNOW WOT I MEAN :twisted:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Xcasual wrote:How much would it cost to get rid of him ,KNOW WOT I MEAN :twisted:

How much you want?? I'll pay you!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:24 pm

FREE! :evil: :lol:

:ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Merlin wrote:Did you know Peter Ridsdale is still making £500,000 per year for the next 2 years, from Cardiff City as a pay off salary as a Club consultant! for the consultancy that he doesn't provide the club at all!!!

My skin is f*cking turning and i can't say anymore without getting myself into trouble!! :evil:

So that story in the Echo about him staying on as a consultant did have truth in it then? Didn't the club go apeshit and sack the press guy over it saying it was complete bollocks? All along it was true.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 pm

TheOutsider wrote:
Merlin wrote:Did you know Peter Ridsdale is still making £500,000 per year for the next 2 years, from Cardiff City as a pay off salary as a Club consultant! for the consultancy that he doesn't provide the club at all!!!

So that story in the Echo about him staying on as a consultant did have truth in it then? Didn't the club go apeshit and sack the press guy over it saying it was complete bollocks? All along it was true.

It is true in a sense - but he now doesnt consult the club - and we pay him half a million pound per year to sit on his arse. It's a f*cking joke!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Merlin wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:

It is true in a sense - but he now doesnt consult the club - and we pay him half a million pound per year to sit on his arse. It's a f*cking joke!

Yes but the golden question is - when that story broke in the paper and the club denied he was being kept on as a consultant, were they telling porkies? If it's true that he is being paid that money for the next two years then yes they were lying and the Echo article was basically right.
It would be nice to have a bit of truth off this f*cking board for a change.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:34 pm

It would be nice to have a bit of truth off this f*cking board for a change.

:lol: :lol: You're having a laugh right ?

you want some Truth - then look out for Carl's post coming soon - to a Computer Monitor Near you!! ;)

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:36 pm

I think he is the reason the Malaysians only took 30 odd % of the shares. I think he has written in a big fat bonus for himself if somebody takes over completly :evil:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Yes you're right, maybe I am taking a dream a bit too far asking for a bit of truth. But we are talking about ALL the board here telling lies for fucksake.