Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does TG, and any of the current board........

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Read THIS message board - to find out the fans views and opinions ?

If they do - why dont they get some correspondent to post here for them, direct from the horses mouth to keep that fans OFFICIALLY up to date on ALL matters ?

Surely creating a smooth communication rapport with the fans is a BIG MUST ?

(And im talking about the rest of the fan data base rather than Trust members)

Re: Does TG, and any of the current board........

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Merlin wrote:Read THIS message board - to find out the fans views and opinions ?

If they do - why dont they get some correspondent to post here for them, direct from the horses mouth to keep that fans OFFICIALLY up to date on ALL matters ?

Our WHOLE CLUB DOES :lol: :lol: :lol:
No Serious They Do .

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:46 pm

Aye - but who's got the biggest balls to start posting to the fans under their real name ?

the only person of authority I've seen post here is Borley. Is that as far as it goes? and usually it doesn't involve talking about the club!

It would be nice if TG issued like a regular monthly post or something ? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Merlin wrote:Read THIS message board - to find out the fans views and opinions ?

I'm sure they read both this and the MM board.

I'm not against the idea of someone official from the club posting on these boards from time to time.

But there are also many thousands of fans who do not bother with either board.

The club and the local media also need to communicate well as I still think the majority of fans get their news from the Echo Western Mail et al

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:38 pm

im really peter whittingham ull see that tomoz wen i score 20 from midfield :ayatollah: