Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Jayne (HughesyGirl)

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Hey, Jane.

Is there a set date for the Leckwith match with Wayne Nash? Anything happening with that?

Cheers for sorting it out again, Jane :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Jayne (HughesyGirl)

Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Hi Baker

I am still waiting for Wayne Nash to get back to me.......i have asked him for Sunday 25th July!!!! but as soon as he lets me know i will let you all know straight away.....i told him i was eager to get this pulled off so hopefull the next day or so he will reply :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Need 22 players each team for this charity match ok :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:15 pm

once confirmed they can put it on the official site, facbook and echo, get familys down to watch etc with a bucket going around :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Ben if Nash dont email me today im soooooo gonna be on his case by the morning.....his last email he said i was doing his head in wait until tomoz i will seriously do his head in big time ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I WANT MY ANSWER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:24 pm

hughesygirl wrote:i told him i was eager to get this pulled off

Snigger...

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:26 pm

nerd wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:i told him i was eager to get this pulled off

Snigger...

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: dont sound good that...does it :oops: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:15 pm

Why does it have to be 22 players, Jayne?

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:17 pm

baker wrote:Why does it have to be 22 players, Jayne?

Wayne Nash's idea.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:23 pm

yer his idea and to charge everyone 20 notes too :o

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Rolling subs at £20 a player thast £840 towards the Fred Keenor statue, but not my idea honest Baker These guys have vouched for me :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:26 pm

ill pay :D cant wait :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:28 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Rolling subs at £20 a player thast £840 towards the Fred Keenor statue, but not my idea honest Baker These guys have vouched for me :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

in with this you will have Scott young & Damon searle as the teams manager.player, the use of the showers & changing rooms a photo on the side of the pitch and a possible tour plus drinks after the game in the louge/bar :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:03 pm

£20!

:shock:

Guess its for a good cause.