Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Homophobic chanting

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:57 am

I wonder if the FA would consider doing this ?

http://www.crusadersrfl.com/article.php?id=2053

Re: Homophobic chanting

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:02 pm

Nothing wrong with calling someone a "big f*cking poof" now and again!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:04 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifN1wHjcT7E

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:48 pm

f**k them..... well no actually they'll like that

GAY BOYS GIVE US A SONG GAY BOYS GAY BOYS GIVE US A SONG :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Can't believe what I've just read.

Gareth Thomas ffs. He does the ayatollah every time he scores a try.

Get out of the 70s.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:57 pm

a horse with no name wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifN1wHjcT7E

:lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Anyone remember " jimmy Quinn homosexual" new years day against reading the guy just went to pieces

Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Just banter FFS . You need a reason to take the piss if you remove that then the world would be so boring with no piss take EVER.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just banter FFS . You need a reason to take the piss if you remove that then the world would be so boring with no piss take EVER.

If it was Chopra, and Barnsley fans were taking the piss, are you telling me you wouldn't be f*cking livid?

Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:35 pm

No not really, wed just have to give some back to counter it. BANTER
Jesus in factorys up and down the land give 100 times worse. Just give it back Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:No not really, wed just have to give some back to counter it. BANTER
Jesus in factorys up and down the land give 100 times worse. Just give it back Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

the players can't though can they?

I mean f**k me, I'm sat here typing all this bollocks, I was the first to call Lee Camp a rent boy when QPR came to town a few years ago, and he blew a kiss at us in the Grange End. We were all pissing ourselves laughing. Fair play to the boy. I've always respected him since then.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Surely homophobic chanting is only a problem if the receiptent is not Gay? I would assume that most homosexual men are proud of their sexual preference and wouldn't be bothered at all about people chanting about it.

After all I personally wouldn't be offended if a crowd decided to chant what a brilliant sex machine I am with the opposite sex. ;)

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Well yeh if i dish it out and a player gives it back!! fair doos i say. You wont hear a complaint from me.
What i hate is when supporters dish it out and if a player so much as slightly gives it back they go running to the Old Bill making a complaint. I hate double standards. Players should give some back in my opinion all adds to the banter.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:15 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Surely homophobic chanting is only a problem if the receiptent is not Gay? I would assume that most homosexual men are proud of their sexual preference and wouldn't be bothered at all about people chanting about it.

After all I personally wouldn't be offended if a crowd decided to chant what a brilliant sex machine I am with the opposite sex. ;)

What they dont !! :o :o :o :o

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Ive known lots of Gays over the years and the sods used to give me stick over being Straight. You see shock horror most gays do have a sense of humour. And i bet it didn't bother Alfie one jot.
I bet the Rugby league boys can run a lot faster now a certain Alfie has joined there code :lol: :lol: :lol: