Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IM BACK !!!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:22 am

First of i'd like to thank you all for the support when my Mrs was Ill on holls superb and also my birthday msgs :ayatollah:
Had a wicked time tho apart from her falling ill. Sounds like I have missed loads while I have been away tho. Meeting Annis on thurs so he will most prob fill me in with it all then. World cup has been a great comp so far, but as I said to a lot of English on holidays they aint in the same league as the Argies or Brazil or Spain. And in fairness to them all the all agreed with me. The problem is the the English media do build up like f**k. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IM BACK !!!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:35 pm

BlueCheg wrote:First of i'd like to thank you all for the support when my Mrs was Ill on holls superb and also my birthday msgs :ayatollah:
Had a wicked time tho apart from her falling ill. Sounds like I have missed loads while I have been away tho. Meeting Annis on thurs so he will most prob fill me in with it all then. World cup has been a great comp so far, but as I said to a lot of English on holidays they aint in the same league as the Argies or Brazil or Spain. And in fairness to them all the all agreed with me. The problem is the the English media do build up like f**k. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sorry couldnt resist.
Nice to have you back :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Welcome Back Cheggers to The Mad world of Cardiff City :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Cheggs welcome back glad you made it there n back safely :D

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Sup Cheg's! welcome home! :D

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Did you bring any stun guns back ,you may have without knowing .they look like a torch :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:21 pm

How's the Missus now Chegs?? All better?

Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Welcome back Chegs look forward to meeting up on another away trip next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:27 am

FISH. wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:First of i'd like to thank you all for the support when my Mrs was Ill on holls superb and also my birthday msgs :ayatollah:

sorry couldnt resist.
Nice to have you back :ayatollah:

:o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:28 am

claire wrote:How's the Missus now Chegs?? All better?

Claire is fine now thanks chick :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:29 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Welcome back Chegs look forward to meeting up on another away trip next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes look forward to another game Nuclear mate :ayatollah: