Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "MATCH TOMORROW" - Please keep it to the question asked

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:49 am

Help two things forgot to bring a blue top so can anyone help :(

Hughesgirl you have just done what capellodobbin did not want to happen and name the team :o

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:51 am

Ill be bring around 8 old blue cardiff shirts with me, so we should be ok

Im fine mate, a pussy cat really , just have these little people inside my head, they make me do and say things lol :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:55 am

Ben wrote:Ill be bring around 8 old blue cardiff shirts with me, so we should be ok

Im fine mate, a pussy cat really , just have these little people inside my head, they make me do and say things lol :lol:

Is it those people inside your head that the 8 Cardiff tops are for? :D

Looking forward to it. Cheers Ben. Like I said, I don't want to take part unless it's a forced sub. I'm turning up with my gear but would rather watch unless we get an injury or someone collapses.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:17 am

yer no probs matey :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:19 am

Zabier wrote:Right, I've brought my kit to work and seeing as I work just off Hadfield Road I'm going to walk to the Marl and meet you guys there. Makes sense. I don't want to play unless someone gets injured or can't carry on for the whole 90 minutes so no sympathy substitutions if that's ok!

I couldn't find my Cardiff top either. I think it's at my girlfriend's house in Merthyr. So I'm going to have to wear a Billy Badge Playoff Final T-Shirt. It's blue so f**k it! If that's not good maybe I can borrow someone's City top?!

Looking forward to it now lads. Should be a really good game to watch and looking forward to meeting you all. Particularly Ben. I want to know if he's as big a nasty b*stard in real life as he is on the boards. I suspect he is!

you must work by my dad

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:23 am

Where does your dad work mate? I work just off Hadfield Road on Brindley Road.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:30 am

Zabier wrote:Where does your dad work mate? I work just off Hadfield Road on Brindley Road.

holden road, by the bp garage

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:55 am

Ah yeah, I know it. My road is right next to the BP garage so I think Holden Road is the next one down possibly. All the awesome people clearly work around by here then! :D

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:58 am

Zabier wrote:Ah yeah, I know it. My road is right next to the BP garage so I think Holden Road is the next one down possibly. All the awesome people clearly work around by here then! :D

Well...

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:59 am

The cheek!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Ive got packs of sandwiches for everyone, :ayatollah: well AAMB :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Ben wrote:Ive got packs of sandwiches for everyone, :ayatollah: well AAMB :ayatollah:

Laced with performance enhancers I trust? Wait, how negative is that?! We don't need performance enhancers! I take that back!

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Yer got a company to donate packs of sanwiches for the AAMB :ayatollah: all fresh :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Great work Ben, that's really nice of you... uncharacteristically nice of you. :D

Nah, seriously though, that's awesome. Cheers. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Zabier wrote:Great work Ben, that's really nice of you... uncharacteristically nice of you. :D

Nah, seriously though, that's awesome. Cheers. :ayatollah:

:lol:
cheers ben :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 pm

I HAVE GOT THE BOTTLES OF WATER, ORANGES AND I EVEN BOUGHT A BRAND NEW YELLOW WORLD CUP FOOTBALL FOR TONIGHT .................HOPE THATS OK GAV LIKED IT ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 pm

hughesygirl wrote:I HAVE GOT THE BOTTLES OF WATER, ORANGES AND I EVEN BOUGHT A BRAND NEW YELLOW WORLD CUP FOOTBALL FOR TONIGHT .................HOPE THATS OK GAV LIKED IT ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

whose gav?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:41 pm

FISH. wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:I HAVE GOT THE BOTTLES OF WATER, ORANGES AND I EVEN BOUGHT A BRAND NEW YELLOW WORLD CUP FOOTBALL FOR TONIGHT .................HOPE THATS OK GAV LIKED IT ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

whose gav?

Sorry Fish its Hughesybloke my hubby :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
FISH. wrote:

whose gav?

Sorry Fish its Hughesybloke my hubby :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OFF CCMB :twisted: :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Sorry Fish its Hughesybloke my hubby :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
OFF CCMB :twisted: :lol:[/quote]

AAMB ya donut!!!! :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Anyone got any trainers I could borrow to play in only go boots n my casual trainers n don't want to play in them as they cost too much if not I'll stop at sports direct on the way n pik up a cheap pair!! I'm size 8-10 all my trainers /shoes are different sizes

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:40 pm

I'll be bringing my size 10 astros and football boots so if I'm not needed to play then you can wear the astros if you want.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:45 pm

ill bring a spare set of boots if anyone needs them, size 14 :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Ben wrote:ill bring a spare set of boots if anyone needs them, size 14 :lol: :lol:

What the f**k? Do you know Kanu??? :D