Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "HOW MORE PATHETIC CAN YOU GET"

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:29 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Can we not just be happy we've ousted the cancer that is Liesdale?

Well I would have hoped so but I think things were a bit deeper than we first thought. I think in the earlier days the signs were ignored and the club paid the price for it in the longer run.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:51 pm

TheOutsider wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:Can we not just be happy we've ousted the cancer that is Liesdale?

Well I would have hoped so but I think things were a bit deeper than we first thought. I think in the earlier days the signs were ignored and the club paid the price for it in the longer run.

Correct Outsider, ALL THE RUGBY MEN HAVE TO, THIS IS A FOOTBALL CLUB.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:

Don't understand that sorry Annis?

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:

Annis, rugby and football are worlds appart and you can't run one like the other. Like I said before there's loads of things I think would work at a rugby club like segregation of the crowd but I know the rugby fans wouldn't like it. I've got a football mind so pointless me going to a rugby club.
Trouble with rugby people is they think they are clever but they are not, really they are as thick as pig shit, they just don't know it.
I've got nothing against them I just think they need to keep out of a sport they can never understand. Without any football people at the club to sort contracts I can't wait for the agents to get hold of this rugby lot. It will be like feeding time at the zoo. Trouble is it will be us fans left to pay the price, as ever.