Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" AFTER TAKING A BATTERING ONCE AGAIN BY "

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:32 am

the ccmb snipers THIS FORUM PROVES THEM WRONG AGAIN
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26745350/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Link here off OUR POST
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16609 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " AFTER TAKING A BATTERING ONCE AGAIN BY "

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:41 am

i really worry what kind of people use that board they are not city fans its been taken over by nerds i feel sorry for mm as it use to be a great forum to be on.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:43 am

birchblue wrote:i really worry what kind of people use that board they are not city fans its been taken over by nerds i feel sorry for mm as it use to be a great forum to be on.

I agree, it use to be, but last night when we put The Malaysian story out virtually every person on their ccmb thread slated this forum and said it was lies etc etc, they do it every day.lol

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:44 am

last night we didnt know why the tour was being cancelled did we , and I for 1 thought it may have been down to finances and NOT football and practicallity issues . Suppose this is sort of good news now :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:46 am

Martyn1963 wrote:last night we didnt know why the tour was being cancelled did we , and I for 1 thought it may have been down to finances and NOT football and practicallity issues . Suppose this is sort of good news now :ayatollah:

Its Financial, but they wont admit that.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:49 am

so talking of finances do u think that if and when Ledley goes that the money will go to DJ and team strenthening ? The Malaysians did say it would , hope they dont go back on their word now :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:08 pm

it was teenagers giving it the big one over facebook and ccmb. Sad really. :lol: