Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Revenge is so damn sweet !!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:02 pm

When we lost the play off final the texts i received at the time were fecking horrible, then when i went into work on the Sunday there was orange bunting with Blackpool hung up all round the station. Management soon had them taken down but the one in the Mess room remained to this day. Roll on yesterday 5 of us going into work from the right side of the bridge going into the car park horn blazing all hanging out of the car chanting Deutchland Deutchland and 4-1 to the Fatherland :lol: :lol: . They had faces like thunder :lol: The bunting in the Mess room has now been turned the other way with Germany written on it. German flags have been placed around site and any white boards i found now has the score to remind everyone how England did.
Job done i know two wrongs don't make a right but i feel better now :D :D :D :D

Re: Revenge is so damn sweet !!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good on you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Well thank you young lass :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well thank you young lass :lol: :lol:

well it did tickle me and so i had to comment!!!! Must have been awful seeing all that yucky ornage in your works :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:When we lost the play off final the texts i received at the time were fecking horrible, then when i went into work on the Sunday there was orange bunting with Blackpool hung up all round the station. Management soon had them taken down but the one in the Mess room remained to this day. Roll on yesterday 5 of us going into work from the right side of the bridge going into the car park horn blazing all hanging out of the car chanting Deutchland Deutchland and 4-1 to the Fatherland :lol: :lol: . They had faces like thunder :lol: The bunting in the Mess room has now been turned the other way with Germany written on it. German flags have been placed around site and any white boards i found now has the score to remind everyone how England did.
Job done i know two wrongs don't make a right but i feel better now :D :D :D :D

4-1, nach Deutschland 4-1 nach Deutschland :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:15 pm

I was expecting something but not that. They even put a noose next to one of the bunting as well.
This morning one of those lads who put it up and looked at the amended version with Germany written on it, said to me who done that ? I said you did a month ago but they spelt Blackpool wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I was expecting something but not that. They even put a noose next to one of the bunting as well.
This morning one of those lads who put it up and looked at the amended version with Germany written on it, said to me who done that ? I said you did a month ago but they spelt Blackpool wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
f
air do's to you all - quick thinking - I am sure you could have done so much more given the right ammo lol

Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:50 pm

So what would any of you of done in the same circumstances ?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: