Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Baker

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:16 pm

WHo do you play football for - You mentioned it was a Merthyr side ?

Re: FAO Baker

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Full of shit athletic

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:39 pm

No, had trials with Merthyr, Cardiff and Swansea.

Broke my leg when I was 16 and didn't play football again until last October, that's why it would be harsh if I was two footed on purpose just because im having a laugh on here.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Which club side do you play for now then as you said your back in pre season ?

that clears up the Merthyr bit thought it was a side up there

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Baker - I'm sure you will have the full protection of the referee during the match

Who is the ref anyway?

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Baker if you wasn't such a cock on here maybe people wouldn't want to do it to you.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Dobbin wrote:Which club side do you play for now then as you said your back in pre season ?

that clears up the Merthyr bit thought it was a side up there

Talgarth AFC mate. Just need to take it easy in my first season back but hoping to start training with Merthyr next season after my dad's mate said he can get me a trial again.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:27 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Baker if you wasn't such a cock on here maybe people wouldn't want to do it to you.

I've never been abusive, ever. All I do is friendly banter and that's all it will be.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:37 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Baker - I'm sure you will have the full protection of the referee during the match

Who is the ref anyway?

I am paying for a ref to come down for wed.....£20 hence why i will be collecting £2 off everyone plus the rest will go towards the Major Charity footie Match.....and this Ref is good plus he knows none of you so look out no bad tackling you lot or you will be properly red carded off .....you been warned :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:38 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
croesybluebird wrote:Baker - I'm sure you will have the full protection of the referee during the match

Who is the ref anyway?

I am paying for a ref to come down for wed.....£20 hence why i will be collecting £2 off everyone plus the rest will go towards the Major Charity footie Match.....and this Ref is good plus he knows none of you so look out no bad tackling you lot or you will be properly red carded off .....you been warned :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I'm a good actor so be nice or I'll dive around the place like Gomez :D :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Whom is the ref as i have just had an e mail from Cardiff Refs Association asking if I am free wednesday night to ref the game :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Dobbin wrote:Whom is the ref as i have just had an e mail from Cardiff Refs Association asking if I am free wednesday night to ref the game :lol:

shit!!!! well i hope they have found someone now as its getting a bit late... :o

Dobbin any chnce you could find out if we have one for defo please? the ref who was suppose to be doing it was Dean Elson but cant do it coz he got his new ref kit :oops: :lol: