Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

14 - 16 Year Olds - Construction Project

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:01 am

Firstly Annis, apologies to use your board to advertise this project but I know a lot of youngsters read this forum and we need more youngsters on board to take part in this project.

If there are any 14-16 year olds on here who are interested in gaining experience in the Construction trade, we are running a project that starts today for the next 10 weeks where youngsters are building a bungalow from scratch, so you will learn every aspect of the construction trade for free. Will look good on your CV!!!

All PPE is provided and there are different incentives running with a Grand Finale Day on 11th September.

This project is also raising funds for Ty Hafan Children's Hospice.

For more details, please email me at sl.roberts@capitaltrainingsw.com

We are also looking for further companies to sponsor this project with any spare building materials, in return for free advertising on our website, press releases, banners/signs and promotional material.

Re: 14 - 16 Year Olds - Construction Project

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 am

Wow this is brilliant Sarah.......im so gutted as my eldest is only 13 he would have loved to do this, however not sure if you would except children with special needs though? :(

Brilliant opportunity for the kids...its just what they need to stop them hanging around streets all day...well done!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 am

fantastic idea, hope it all go's well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:12 am

We would accept a 13 year old on the project Jayne if he is interested. Drop me an email and I will give you more details :)

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 am

All information on the project can be found here:-

http://www.capitaltrainingsw.com/defaul ... tentID=902

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:20 am

email sent thanks Sarah :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Hi Jayne, have sent you an email. That's fine for your son to take part!
Speak to you soon

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:20 pm

I've just emailed you Sarah, only problem is that my son is only 13 aswel???

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:33 pm

PoOH wrote:I've just emailed you Sarah, only problem is that my son is only 13 aswel???

Hiya, I will get the email when I get to work tomorrow. That's fine that your son is 13, no problem. If you email me your details, telephone number, email address etc, I will get forms emailed to you tomorrow. Your son can start as soon as he wants. Thanks, Sar

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Thanks I'll send the details thru tonight :thumbup: :thumbup: