Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis for Chairman, taken form Footy Rumours!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:55 am

27 Jun 2010 22:50:39
Cardiff city news. Bad news, got told this by my cousin a current player, big rows at cardiff, between directors and dave jones and gethin jenkins.been told there will be only 2 signings, one on a free and one loan.whittingam is going to forest for 1.8, and darcy blake for 1 mill to bolton, with money going off debts.bad times.

Hi mate, been told more or less the same although I was told that Darcy was going to be loaned to an SPL club (Hamilton I think). Whittingham is off to Forest (p/ex Earnie) and Bothroyd is off there as well.

Regarding the finances, the Malaysians have only put in circa £6m into the club and have got control. Explain how they can put in so little and yet get control of a big club like Cardiff (the stadium alone cost £38m!) The figures don't add up, and I and others have a bad feeling about this season.

As for Gethin Jenkins, he has publicly slated some of the fans (check Mike Morris' site and the post from Gwyn Davies of the Valley Rams) and already his head is being called for.

The twist that nobody has caught on is that Ridsdale and Hammam are not yet totally out of the Cardiff equation. I have it on good authority that Ridsdale met an interested buyer for Cardiff City at the Cheltenham Festival. However, as Ridsdale was by this point isolated (this was after he alone had to do his apology speech after it was found that £2m from ticket sales had gone towards paying the tax bill) he could not make a case for this investor as the investor wanted to keep Ridsdale on for 6 months so as to learn about the club and to 'find his feet' (no jokes about them being on the end of his legs.)

What also stopped this investor was that certain people at Cardiff City do not like this investor – he is a figure of derision and hate among the fans – and that Hammam had an incognito meeting with Annis Abraham and a few close friends and advisor's to stop Ridsdale dead in his tracks. The plan was to get Sam back in charge with Annis's backing meaning that Annis and former Soul Crew members would form a new board of non executive directors with Gerald Leeke, Gino Cocco and Steve Day also joining as financiers/executive directors. In the end, this plan failed too because Steve Borley did not want The Return Of Sam Part 2, and so went with the Malaysians.

Sorry if it sounds life waffle, but this actually did happen and this mysterious investor is still interested and is biding his time. He is privy to information from Ridsdale and knows that the Malaysian bid has no longevity. Once players are sold, the club starts poorly and the pressure gets to the new owners you will see a whirlwind of change. Keep watching mate, it'll be interesting – if you want to know more am usually in The Unicorn Inn near Malvern Town Centre – just ask for Sumo.

Re: Annis for Chairman, taken form Footy Rumours!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:10 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:43 am

Apparently the The Unicorn Inn Malvern has a plaque dedicated to CS Lewis the author who wrote The Chronicles of Narnia.

http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/777922

After reading that waffle above the phrase "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" did cross my mind. :roll:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:24 am

NIce spot tony

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 am

Back of the Net wrote:27 Jun 2010 22:50:39
Cardiff city news. Bad news, got told this by my cousin a current player, big rows at cardiff, between directors and dave jones and gethin jenkins.been told there will be only 2 signings, one on a free and one loan.whittingam is going to forest for 1.8, and darcy blake for 1 mill to bolton, with money going off debts.bad times.

Hi mate, been told more or less the same although I was told that Darcy was going to be loaned to an SPL club (Hamilton I think). Whittingham is off to Forest (p/ex Earnie) and Bothroyd is off there as well.

Regarding the finances, the Malaysians have only put in circa £6m into the club and have got control. Explain how they can put in so little and yet get control of a big club like Cardiff (the stadium alone cost £38m!) The figures don't add up, and I and others have a bad feeling about this season.

As for Gethin Jenkins, he has publicly slated some of the fans (check Mike Morris' site and the post from Gwyn Davies of the Valley Rams) and already his head is being called for.

The twist that nobody has caught on is that Ridsdale and Hammam are not yet totally out of the Cardiff equation. I have it on good authority that Ridsdale met an interested buyer for Cardiff City at the Cheltenham Festival. However, as Ridsdale was by this point isolated (this was after he alone had to do his apology speech after it was found that £2m from ticket sales had gone towards paying the tax bill) he could not make a case for this investor as the investor wanted to keep Ridsdale on for 6 months so as to learn about the club and to 'find his feet' (no jokes about them being on the end of his legs.)

What also stopped this investor was that certain people at Cardiff City do not like this investor – he is a figure of derision and hate among the fans – and that Hammam had an incognito meeting with Annis Abraham and a few close friends and advisor's to stop Ridsdale dead in his tracks. The plan was to get Sam back in charge with Annis's backing meaning that Annis and former Soul Crew members would form a new board of non executive directors with Gerald Leeke, Gino Cocco and Steve Day also joining as financiers/executive directors. In the end, this plan failed too because Steve Borley did not want The Return Of Sam Part 2, and so went with the Malaysians.

Sorry if it sounds life waffle, but this actually did happen and this mysterious investor is still interested and is biding his time. He is privy to information from Ridsdale and knows that the Malaysian bid has no longevity. Once players are sold, the club starts poorly and the pressure gets to the new owners you will see a whirlwind of change. Keep watching mate, it'll be interesting – if you want to know more am usually in The Unicorn Inn near Malvern Town Centre – just ask for Sumo.

I will be the CEO :lol: