Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I love AAMB

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Baker - oyu come on here saying I love AAMB to soften everyone up for the forthcoming match, then you get yourself into an argument with the delightfully fragrant Claire - your not doing yourself any favours at all mate.

Thanks Croesy

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Jez wrote:
baker wrote:Go on then, prove that I did.Just shows the kind of people you get on this forum, doesn't it.

It has been prooved JOKE or NO JOKE

Baker i didnt get involved before now but you have been prooved a liar - I remember actually replying to you very politely all the way through that thread - but the "Mother" "JOKE" joke went to far - WAS not funny and I made a comment about it for my own reasons. SO IMO not a joke in Milly's opinion not a joke - so 2 against one simple equastion NOT A JOKE!

You may or may not be 18 - im not sure if you think you are bigger than you are but you come acorss as a little shit stirrer - I warned you before about thinking about what you type instead of gobbing off then playing the "victim".

BUT you do not listen - again as told before YOU post - you be prepared foir any kind of backlash!

OH and remember what you say because in this one thread you have gone from -not knowing Milly or his family - and never posting anything about them - to "it s a joke"

Baker it has backfired and your the joke on the board - i could not give a toss where you post here or CCMB but pople form opinions of postings and you need to remember this - you will come across these people away from the keyboard and then you need to back up your gob!

But if you do carry on all i can say is thanks - I work with 5 yr old kids and YOU actually help me realise i do a bloody good job day in day out with them because they have more intelligence when having an argument in the playground!

Enjoy your game tomorrow if you turn up - personally i think your even more dumb if you do - any tackle made against you is going to be shouting "revenge" for you opening your mouth on AAMB and personally i think if you do play you will ruin the atmosphere!

Very good response Jez.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:45 am

The way you put it though, Claire, was as if I threatened her and was a horrible insult when in fact it was just banter, and Milly's original response showed that he knew it was just a joke and that he had a sense of humour about it.

If you're not prepared to let everything go like Milly has done while you were in work, then fine, its just a bit childish that's all.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:53 am

baker wrote:The way you put it though, Claire, was as if I threatened her and was a horrible insult when in fact it was just banter, and Milly's original response showed that he knew it was just a joke and that he had a sense of humour about it.

If you're not prepared to let everything go like Milly has done while you were in work, then fine, its just a bit childish that's all.

You didn't accuse Milly of being a liar!! I have proven that I am definitely not. I was going to leave it at that, but now you are calling me childish :roll: Pot, Kettle, Black springs to mind!!!!!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:55 am

ffs.

carry on then.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:58 am

baker wrote:The way you put it though, Claire, was as if I threatened her and was a horrible insult when in fact it was just banter, and Milly's original response showed that he knew it was just a joke and that he had a sense of humour about it.

at the time believe me i DIDNT take it as banter, as the people on here that know me best will vouge for!!

now i just wanted to prove my point thats all i wanted to do!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:00 am

baker wrote:ffs.

carry on then.

Well what am I supposed to do, you called ME childish!!!! There is no way I'm gonna let that drop. Lets see if you're all talk when I meet you in person on Weds. Maybe you can apologise for calling me a liar.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:07 am

claire wrote:

carry on then.

Well what am I supposed to do, you called ME childish!!!! There is no way I'm gonna let that drop. Lets see if you're all talk when I meet you in person on Weds. Maybe you can apologise for calling me a liar.

Yes after you made 4 posts to make your point, when you could have summed it all up in one. I was genuinely under the impression that I had not made a remark about milly's mother on ccmb, which was the original accusation, and didn't even remember saying that good natured joke on here at all therefore, not knowing you as a person or even as a poster for that matter, I jumped to the conclusion that seeing as many people were trying to threaten me you were just putting petrol in the fire by making stuff up. I was wrong, and I was man enough to apologise to Milly in a PM, but I didn't make that remark in a malicious manner, it was out of banter and joking around which you clearly didn't see.

If I did see you in person, I would apologise to you for making the "liar" remark, but if not I'll apologise on here, I'm sorry Claire for saying that and I hope that you can forgive me and we can move past this pointless argument.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:12 am

baker wrote:
claire wrote:

carry on then.

Yes after you made 4 posts to make your point, when you could have summed it all up in one. I was genuinely under the impression that I had not made a remark about milly's mother on ccmb, which was the original accusation, and didn't even remember saying that good natured joke on here at all therefore, not knowing you as a person or even as a poster for that matter, I jumped to the conclusion that seeing as many people were trying to threaten me you were just putting petrol in the fire by making stuff up. I was wrong, and I was man enough to apologise to Milly in a PM, but I didn't make that remark in a malicious manner, it was out of banter and joking around which you clearly didn't see.

If I did see you in person, I would apologise to you for making the "liar" remark, but if not I'll apologise on here, I'm sorry Claire for saying that and I hope that you can forgive me and we can move past this pointless argument.

I would have made my point in less comments, but I could only quote up to three things.

But anyway, thank you for the apology. I appreciate it.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:28 am

Mr Davies wrote:You're very lucky I'm not playing then aren't you!!

I may not have reached the dizzy heights of football but I managed to play centre back for the Cogan, Grange Quins, Fairwater and Penarth Town over the years at a fairly decent standard.

You'd have been in my pocket from the first time I kicked you!!

You were Chief Waterboy Greg ;)

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:34 am

Sounds like tomorrow should be fun what with all this friendly banter, I'll be the one with the 'Not Baker' shirt on... ;)

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:53 am

andi_cardiff wrote:Sounds like tomorrow should be fun what with all this friendly banter, I'll be the one with the 'Not Baker' shirt on... ;)

:lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:40 am

Looks like I might have to bang some heads together tomorrow! I can't wait for this now. I'll be heading down in time for the kick off... yes... the kick off! :twisted:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:45 am

So insulting milly's mother is technically insulting my nan? :twisted:

He's gonna die, He's gonna die
Gareth Baker, he's gonna die
How we kill him we dunno
Slice him up from head to toe
All we know that Bakers gonna die

:lol: :lol: